Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Maybe I should hand them out in the Bay Elementary carpool line. Might as well be useful while I wait for 40 minutes.:bang:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Maybe I should hand them out in the Bay Elementary carpool line. Might as well be useful while I wait for 40 minutes.:bang:

I kinda' like when you are ducking under the dashboard. :wave: Jdarg...back in the day, I used to horrify people in carpool line by pulling out the Windex/papertowels and cleaning the windows. :D

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I kinda' like when you are ducking under the dashboard. :wave: Jdarg...back in the day, I used to horrify people in carpool line by pulling out the Windex/papertowels and cleaning the windows. :D

Great idea. I can make money that way too by "working the line". Maybe sell water and food too.:lol:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Great idea. I can make money that way too by "working the line". Maybe sell water and food too.:lol:

I like the way you think! :clap: We can try this out in October. :wave:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal

That's my Kitty. :love: :wave:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Seagrove Market has a BIG stack of stickers. I saw them after lunch with Darlene.:love: :D

They have a few less now, because I walked out with a stack. You never know when you might need to SoWal.com something. :D :wave: