South Walton's Community Website
Beach Like A Local!
Create Account

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Mine already had 2...a Red Bar, and a SoWal....now I have an SGB to go with them. :D

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
30-A since before I could walk
:roll: Just can't let it go, huh? I guess I would say one more than you, bb or NoHall have. In fact, I noticed today that it is starting to peel a bit and OMG!!!!, I think I saw some RESIDUE! :wave:

That's me. I can't let something go until all my questions are answered. :D

BB - this made me think about you in your car. :D

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Mine already had 2...a Red Bar, and a SoWal....now I have an SGB to go with them. :D

:clap: ...now that's a true blue sowaller!

I'll be over in a while with the Goo Gone....then you can rest easy. :lol:

:shock: ...hurry dd, it's almost bedtime. I need to go find my big old school sticker...I like to live life on the edge and that should have alot of residue!

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
:roll: Just can't let it go, huh? I guess I would say one more than you, bb or NoHall have. In fact, I noticed today that it is starting to peel a bit and OMG!!!!, I think I saw some RESIDUE! :wave:

I'll be over in a while with the Goo Gone....then you can rest easy. :lol:

You should probably sell your car and get something that has never been raped by residue. Your car will never be right after this. In fact, I'm not sure you deserve to drive after committing that sort of atrocity. Are there public buses where you live?

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
You should probably sell your car and get something that has never been raped by residue. Your car will never be right after this. In fact, I'm not sure you deserve to drive after committing that sort of atrocity. Are there public buses where you live?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

So funny and so wrong.

I have a friend that once was addicted to bumper stickers. Seeing him trying to take them off when he was considering selling his car - priceless. :D This most likely explains my immediate aversion to stickers. What can I say... my car is a virgin. :lol:

NoHall

May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

So funny and so wrong.

I have a friend that once was addicted to bumper stickers. Seeing him trying to take them off when he was considering selling his car - priceless. :D This most likely explains my immediate aversion to stickers. What can I say... my car is a virgin. :lol:

I'm sure it will get date raped at the Soiree, then!:yikes:

("But, Tangerine! All the other cars are doing it!")

Last edited:

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
I'm sure it will get date raped at the Soiree, then!:yikes:

("But, Tangerine! All the other cars are doing it!")

:clap: This thread had gone to the gutter. :lol:

I've never been one for peer pressure - I hope my car will take the high road as well. :D

I'm going to go outside and have a nice long talk to her about no accepting drinks from stangers.. etc.. etc.

((Hmm I'm going outside to talk to my car .. that is a virgin.. on how to avoid being taken advantage of.. if any neighbors hear me I might be going to the Funny Farm. :blink: )

NoHall

May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
:clap: This thread had gone to the gutter. :lol:

I've never been one for peer pressure - I hope my car will take the high road as well. :D

I'm going to go outside and have a nice long talk to her about no accepting drinks from stangers.. etc.. etc.

((Hmm I'm going outside to talk to my car .. that is a virgin.. on how to avoid being taken advantage of.. if any neighbors hear me I might be going to the Funny Farm. :blink: )

I have a fast car. I just hope she doesn't get VD (vehicular damage.)

Last edited: