Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
True - they peel right off. They've really come a long way with vinyl and adhesives. It used to be such a pain to get a sticker off in the old days but most of them nowadays peel right off. Especially if you put it on glass.

Kurt....can you please make me the window clingy kind? :D :wave: You know, they are clear and just adhere by static.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Kurt....can you please make me the window clingy kind? :D :wave: You know, they are clear and just adhere by static.

:violin: ...stop it. Either put a sticker on your car yourself or someone with the initials dd will do do it for you. Is your car really that precious? I know you are precious :love: , but your car? :dunno:

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
:violin: ...stop it. Either put a sticker on your car yourself or someone with the initials dd will do do it for you. Is your car really that precious? I know you are precious :love: , but your car? :dunno:

y'all can't figure out which car is mine :moon: .....none of my cars are precious....but they don't have stickers on them. :D

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Did you read my post? What's the diff?

yep, I read your post.....they don't have any adhesive on them. They are like the clingy's they put on your windshield when they change your oil. We have them on our windshield for Watersound....why not a sowal one for my back window? :dunno:

BB is the princess....I mean President Of the dka fan club so she is special:love:

I just :love: you LW! :wave:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Seagrove Market has a BIG stack of stickers. I saw them after lunch with Darlene.:love: :D

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
30-A since before I could walk
:scratch: ...I need to get Nancy Drew involved on you! You could be elusive!:wave:

I know Nancy. Oh wait --- that's not what you meant.

I disCUSSed this with dd last night and think it is only fair to try and understand y'alls' aversion to having a SoWal.com sticker on your car. If you put it on, the residue does not show. Won't you see the residue in a clear one? Maybe a poll needs to be taken...maybe your feelings are the norm? :dunno:

:wave: Thanks for considering the other side. The kind of car I have it would leave a mark on the bumper - and just look a little odd on the window.

Dearest bb, saavy and NH:

You just never know........

Signed,
Res-accomplice:D

:breakcomp:

I'll do a test on something to consider the residue level. :blush: I'm not saying never. :razz: