jessifunn

superJfunn
Jul 7, 2005
Seagrove Beach
yep, I read your post.....they don't have any adhesive on them. They are like the clingy's they put on your windshield when they change your oil. We have them on our windshield for Watersound....why not a sowal one for my back window? :dunno:
it would probably be easier to go buy this stuff instead of wasting your time tying to get kurt to change sowal stickers :wave:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
it would probably be easier to go buy this stuff instead of wasting your time tying to get kurt to change sowal stickers :wave:

Thank you!:wave:

p.s. kitty....I think bb's gettin' worried.....

Last edited:

GIjo

Beach Fanatic
Jul 4, 2007
San Francisco, CA
uhmmmmm........

Could someone send me some SoWal Stickers out here on the "other West Coast"????

PM me and I will give you an address.
Thanks!!!!:clap: :clap: :wave:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
:angry: SoWal.com....I think a monster has been created. Can you buy stickers?:dunno: I'm going to make my own....or can I get sued for that!:dunno::love:

:lolabove: KATZ........First she's SOUR then she's SWEET!

:

Kurt Lischka

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
:angry: SoWal.com....I think a monster has been created. Can you buy stickers?:dunno: I'm going to make my own....or can I get sued for that!:dunno::love:

:lolabove: KATZ........First she's SOUR then she's SWEET!

:

I left you another 300 yesterday morning on your doorstep. Did you not get them?

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
OH NOOOOOOO SO SORRY KURT....I was only kidding with you!!!!

:pissed: No one told me.....at the cafe. I'm leaving now for Grayton, and someone is going to come clean! I better see a pile of them on the counter!!!!!!

:blush: Sorry Kurt:blush: :bow: :love: :bow:

PM me your address and I'll bring ya'll some food!:D

Forgiven? PLEEEEZ :blush:

:wave: Kat

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
30-A since before I could walk
PM me your address and I'll bring ya'll some food!:D

Forgiven? PLEEEEZ :blush:

I think good food solves most problems. :love:

How can you stay peeved when someone brings something yummy just for you? :dunno: :D