South Walton's Community Website
Beach Like A Local!
Create Account

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
ooooh---PINK! Regular pink, or hot pink? Can we get rhinestones on 'em, too?

THIS is what I'm afraid of!

I told Kitty that if y'all would find me a rich husband who would buy me a HOUSE down there, then I would have my whole car stickered! As it is now, I'm just a beach lurker/moocher, so it just doesn't seem right to sticker my car like I'm a real SoWaller! (We can put stickers on my heart, though...)

oh honey.....believe it or not, they peeled right off. No residue.

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
oh honey.....believe it or not, they peeled right off. No residue.

I don't actually care about residue, if you want to know the truth. There just isn't an aesthetically correct spot on the back of the car for a sticker. Notice the little spots on the actual bumper--those are back-up sensors, and I can't cover them. The only viable place on the trunk would be under the license plate, and that would look weird. I've seen other mini convertibles with stickers, and they just look ghetto.

But you know what? Get one of those window stickers that BB was talking about (I don't care if they are the adhesive-free film or residue-laden stickers) and I'll put that bad boy in the front window behind the rear-view mirror! I don't care if I am a beach lurker!

I still want you all to find me a rich husband so that I can buy the Pt. Washington cabin and fix it up all cute and stay there...

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:bang:

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
i keep waiting for someone to do a SoWal truck wrap...:D

Last edited:

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
I love making you do that! (You're so easy!)

Global imports will do full-car decals for minis...do I have a sponsor?

what was it?!?! 1000 posts for a tat...car wrap has to be worth almost that...or a sponsorship...i'd chip in to see it...especially on a mini:razz:

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
what was it?!?! 1000 posts for a tat...car wrap has to be worth almost that...or a sponsorship...i'd chip in to see it...especially on a mini:razz:

I get a tattoo for 1000 posts? No one told me! (Will that leave any residue?)

If we wrap the Mini, I want it in Red Bar style...:D