• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Kurt,
I may be a little slow, but in the past few days, I have been "noticing" your SoWal stickers around Grayton. Where are we able to collect/purchase one of these stickers? (I thought you might like the word, "purchase." -- I am sure every little bit of off-setting costs helps keep you up and running. I can think of somewhere around 300+ people that would consider buying one.)

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
Just wondering if you are talking about the window clings or stickers you put on your car? The ones we see in Ohio quite a bit are OBX for the Outerbanks and KI for Kiawa Island. When I come down...I'm sure I would buy one. :cool:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I've got 2 of them. They will be showing up at select locations for free. If you honk at me as you're passing by I'll slap one on your bumper.

I'm thinking I'll get a PO box and mail them out when requested with a SASE. like i did with the GraytonBeach.com stickers.

sowal.gif

sowal2.gif

Sheila

SoWal Insider
lenzoe said:
Cool logos. You'll need to post a picture of yourself or I'm gonna start honking at everyone I see next time I'm down there.
:)

The easiest way,is to get him to do a vt for you and be at your placce when he does it! It's $ well spent :D and you get to meet Kurt!:clap_1:

By the way Kurt,my husband is still getting glassy eyed when he talks about your camera! I'm surprised "Brown" hasn't delivered one to my door yet!:roll:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
The easiest way,is to get him to do a vt for you and be at your placce when he does it! It's $ well spent and you get to meet Kurt!

Why would I want a vt of my primary residence? I think I will just honk.