• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mark Partington

Beach Lover
Dec 10, 2007
walton county
www.flickr.com
After 10 years , you realize I could be biased-but the Beaches of South Walton & it's local unique flavor is still far & away the most uniquely beautiful area of Florida.

Other than being busy with portrait commissions; to the point we missed getting out as much-we did have the chance to visit & work in other areas of Florida this year.

From the Beaches,to the choices in activities-- restaurants & shopping,
(and access to area local arts & humanities); We still have something quite special here.

The raw natural beauty of South Walton has no equal-and with all there is here, we may easily take for granted the 'breathing room' we have here in our parks & unspoiled natural areas.

It made some other beautiful spots in Florida seem,-well;-"close"- (as Grandma would say)

It's going to be great to get out & about again in a season doing works & portraits that kept me out of my own back yard so to speak.

Have not had a chance to see what's new on Sowal-but as a local;-if you get to a few other cities in this state; you understand immediately what you've been missing.

No place like home-quite obviously. :clap: