Sowal-still Florida's most unique jewel-

Discussion in 'All About SoWal' started by Mark Partington, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Mark Partington

Mark Partington Beach Lover

After 10 years , you realize I could be biased-but the Beaches of South Walton & it's local unique flavor is still far & away the most uniquely beautiful area of Florida.

Other than being busy with portrait commissions; to the point we missed getting out as much-we did have the chance to visit & work in other areas of Florida this year.

From the Beaches,to the choices in activities-- restaurants & shopping,
    (and access to area local arts & humanities); We still have something quite special here.

The raw natural beauty of South Walton has no equal-and with all there is here, we may easily take for granted the 'breathing room' we have here in our parks & unspoiled natural areas.

It made some other beautiful spots in Florida seem,-well;-"close"- (as Grandma would say)

It's going to be great to get out & about again in a season doing works & portraits that kept me out of my own back yard so to speak.

Have not had a chance to see what's new on Sowal-but as a local;-if you get to a few other cities in this state; you understand immediately what you've been missing.

No place like home-quite obviously. :clap:

2. Kurt Lischka

Kurt Lischka Admin Staff Member

Well said.

3. Beach Runner

Beach Runner beats on hood

Near the ATL and in SoWal as often as possible
    Based on all of our travels, we totally agree, Mark. Plus for us, it's just a short drive. Win-win.

4. DuneAHH

DuneAHH Beach Fanatic

I traveled all over the world for more than 2 decades... and chose SoWal as the place to finally put down my personal roots. Now, when I must travel, crossing that bridge on the homestretch is a big part of Dune's "AHH" :wub: