• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Uncle Timmy

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Blue Mountain Beach
Ok, I got this idea after Mango sent me a pick of one of her new paintings she is working on.

Let's post pics of our art here and create a Virtual Art Gallery.

Anyone is welcome to post a pic of a painting, sculpture, drawing or whatever that they have personally created.

I can't wait to see what kind of talented folks we have here..............

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
Re: SoWalers' Virtual Art Gallery

Good idea Timmy. :clap_1:
Although right now, I am still :blush:
I need lots of vino to go live. :rotfl:

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
Re: SoWallers' Virtual Art Gallery

Great idea! I know we've got a lot of talent here on this board!

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country

Love this idea. I'll be a lurker tho...tonight I tried to doodle something "beachmom like" in the car today while waiting for Dylan's lacrosse practice to end...let's just say I STILL am not an artiste.:lol:

drunkkenartist

Beach Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
Sunny Hills, FL
www.drunkkenart.com

I have already been in the works to expand my 5 page website, to a 15 page website, creating a Virtual Art Gallery for all my friends and fellow former artists of Collaborations! I think its a grayt idea!
Mine will be a shopping site though, where folks can purchase the items.
However I'm all about free exposure and I think a Virtual Art Gallery on here would be fantastic! And if someone makes a sale from it, more power to them!
Example, if Beachmom wants to sell what I call the "Starry, Starry, Night Bunnies".... Of course I strongly suggest she keep the original and sell prints! That painting is a grayt marketing piece!:D
Let's get this ball rolling. Here's a pic of a recently retired set of glassware, (as apparently the glassware has been discontinued, so the style gets discontinued as well)
This is entitled "Lisa's Passion" after my friend Lisa that has been coming down from Ohio, twice a year for 23 years to lay on the beach, oh, and to see me too!
may6007.jpg

Last edited:

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee

I have already been in the works to expand my 5 page website, to a 15 page website, creating a Virtual Art Gallery for all my friends and fellow former artists of Collaborations! I think its a grayt idea!
Mine will be a shopping site though, where folks can purchase the items.
However I'm all about free exposure and I think a Virtual Art Gallery on here would be fantastic! And if someone makes a sale from it, more power to them!
Example, if Beachmom wants to sell what I call the "Starry, Starry, Night Bunnies".... Of course I strongly suggest she keep the original and sell prints! That painting is a grayt marketing piece!:D
Let's get this ball rolling. Here's a pic of a recently retired set of glassware, (as apparently the glassware has been discontinued, so the style gets discontinued as well)
This is entitled "Lisa's Passion" after my friend Lisa that has been coming down from Ohio, twice a year for 23 years to lay on the beach, oh, and to see me too!
may6007.jpg

Grayt idea. I always loved:love: :love: Collaborations!!! Just a place to escape the normal stuff!

Uncle Timmy

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Blue Mountain Beach

My Michaelangelo phase................

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com

A few of my proudest artistic moments:
tommylee.jpg

I drew this for the wife of a former co-worker. She LOVES Tommy Lee. But, FTLOG, the tattoos took a looooong time.
scarlettjohansson.jpg

Of all my drawings, this is the one that gets the most positive comments.
shaunwhite.jpg
And this is one of the very few done in full-color.
ianthorpe.jpg
This is an older one from a few years ago. It was the first time I drew teeth that didn't look like corn on the cob.
nationalgeographic.jpg

This one was just funn.
judygarland.jpg

Judy!!