• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
For those of you that have missed the news, JC's Off the Hook closed for good this evening. Nicks is going to take it over again. You will need to regroup to another location for Thursday night...unless it will be open for the Witches.

We'll deal with it, kind of distracted that Nick's is going to be on 30A again!

:clap_1::dothewave::clap_1:

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Count me in for the witches ride in 2012! Can't be there this year or next year, but then I hope to make it a tradition, along with the Alys Beach Halloween party. I'm planning my costumes now so they'll be pretty good since I have two years to work on them. I definitely want to see the video of this year's witches on YouTube.

thompsebby

Beach Comber
Jul 12, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
The Witches Brew on Thursday evening will now be held at the Red Bar in Grayton Beach. Please plan to join us in the back room - 5 to 7 PM.

Please bring your $15 entry fee - cash or check made payable to Children's Volunteer Health Network. Also, please bring any items you wish to donate to the raffle.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
[FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial MT Condensed Light,sans-serif] Come out Friday for the Witches of South Walton Bike Ride!
[/FONT]
50.jpg
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Details:
When: Friday October 29th
*whisk off at 7:00 am sharp
Where: Meet at Miss Lucille's
* Ending at Hibiscus for mimosas
Why: All proceeds benefit CVHN
*Tickets are $15.00
Raffle $5.00

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]** SOMETHING NEW**
You are invited to attend the Witches Brew on Thursday, 10/28, 5-7PM at JC's Off the Hook in Blue Mountain Beach to register and pay your entry fee ( to save time on Friday morning!)

They will also be collecting items to add to the raffle bag should anyone wish to donate something - gift certificate, Halloween d?cor, etc.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT]

thompsebby

Beach Comber
Jul 12, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
Correction...

** SOMETHING NEW**
You are invited to attend the Witches Brew on Thursday, 10/28, 5-7PM at the Red Bar in Grayton Beach to register and pay your entry fee ( to save time on Friday morning!)

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Someone I work with came in this morning, telling me he saw tons of biking witches on his way to work. Since he is new to the area, I had to explain. I hear they got wind blown pretty good. Where are the pics?