• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ronfrazer

Beach Lover
Aug 19, 2008
E. Hewitt Road
www.ronfrazer.com
We've pretty much finished our summer travels and are ready to meet again. We'll start this coming Tuesday, Sept 1.

We meet each Tues at 10am at the "owner's lounge and library" at Redfish Village.

The lounge is directly above the management office on the second floor. Go up the stairs or elevator located inside the parking garage. (Walk toward the pool area and you'll see the elevators).

Bring you own coffee, tea and snacks. There's a great PJ's coffee shop at Redfish.

We're a warm and friendly group so don't be intimidated; bring something to read to us if you like.:welcome:

Last edited:

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
FYI--thought you might be interested in knowing about this in case you had not heard:

Gulf Coast Writers Conference

Looks like a good Conference.

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
FYI--thought you might be interested in knowing about this in case you had not heard:

Gulf Coast Writers Conference

Looks like a good Conference.

GW - Thx for posting this. I attended the Emerald Coast Writers Conf. last spring and it was a very worthwhile experience. I'm sure this will be too.

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
We've pretty much finished our summer travels and are ready to meet again. We'll start this coming Tuesday, Sept 1.

We meet each Tues at 10am at the "owner's lounge and library" at Redfish Village.

The lounge is directly above the management office on the second floor. Go up the stairs or elevator located inside the parking garage. (Walk toward the pool area and you'll see the elevators).

Bring you own coffee, tea and snacks. There's a great PJ's coffee shop at Redfish.

We're a warm and friendly group so don't be intimidated; bring something to read to us if you like.:welcome:

bump

mikecat adjuster

Beach Fanatic
Oct 18, 2007
Seagrove.
www.myspaceherspace.com
Just something I wrote earlier today as inspiration struck. Thought I'd share it.

Looking at a flower
That blooms before my eyes.
Staring at its fragrance
As my heartbeat starts to rise.

Soaking up each image,
And storing it in my soul.
Wishing I could touch her,
But praying for control.

She dances ever so softly,
And sways with gentle breeze.
The way she makes me feel,
She does so with such ease.

Captured by her magic,
And lulled in by her charms.
I want to have her cradled,
Deeply in my arms.

But for now, she is but a dream.
Though with closed eyes, I can see her again.

So off to sleep I’ll travel,
Tucked in beneath my sheet.
Where dreams of her, I’ll surely find,
And again, My Love, I’ll meet.

escape

Beach Crab
Sep 14, 2009
Seaside Writers' Conference

Escape to Create, Inc. proudly announces its first annual Writers? Conference to be held October 14-16 in Seaside. Organized in small group sessions, participants will explore literary interests ranging from the craft of writing to the pursuit of the pleasures of reading with leading authors, poets, playwrights, songwriters and professionals in the publishing field.

Visit our web-site and become a fan of Escape to Create at www.escapetocreate.org. The conference schedule is attached.