• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Well, obviously, these judges never ate pnacakes at the White House in Buckhead (Atlanta, GA). I think they would definitely make the list of the top 10.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
The best pancake is the one on the head of the bunny! :love:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Whitey...What's that place in Nashville...People line up around the freaking building. We waited 2 hrs to eat there.

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
poor fools(the listmakers) never made it out to the Bluejay Cafe in Fall Creek, Colorado. baddest ass cake around, and large. there's always a pool started when some poor rube orders more than one. and, best part, i can walk there from my house.

on a side note, something's thats been confusing me for a while. what is this The ATL? does georgians have an inferiority complex about their city? is there another smaller atlanta in georgia that is growing larger, and threatening THE ATL? like all the locales that have their own little oval stickers now, OBX,(please, OBnoXious?) should all states get a THE designation for their cities? the NYC, the MIA, the DFW, the WATERCOLOR...
30arules, not bashing you, your's is just the most recent reference i've seen to THE, i see it more often in one poster's avitar.

jr

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
John R said:
poor fools(the listmakers) never made it out to the Bluejay Cafe in Fall Creek, Colorado. baddest ass cake around, and large. there's always a pool started when some poor rube orders more than one. and, best part, i can walk there from my house.

on a side note, something's thats been confusing me for a while. what is this The ATL? does georgians have an inferiority complex about their city? is there another smaller atlanta in georgia that is growing larger, and threatening THE ATL? like all the locales that have their own little oval stickers now, OBX,(please, OBnoXious?) should all states get a THE designation for their cities? the NYC, the MIA, the DFW, the WATERCOLOR...
30arules, not bashing you, your's is just the most recent reference i've seen to THE, i see it more often in one poster's avitar.

jr

Beach Runner started The ATL. I think it refers to the area around Atlanta Hartsfield International which is aka as ATL. :rotfl:Either that, or it is a gangsta thing. I know many normal people in Atlanta and have never heard them refer to their town as The ATL.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Smiling JOe said:
Beach Runner started The ATL. I think it refers to the area around Atlanta Hartsfield International which is aka as ATL. :rotfl:Either that, or it is a gangsta thing. I know many normal people in Atlanta and have never heard them refer to their town as The ATL.
I think a rapper may have started the term "The ATL".
There is actually a movie about a rapper that just came out called ATL.

30ARules

Beach Fanatic
Jan 16, 2006
Lawrenceville, GA
You hear it a lot on local radio here. They even came out with that movie ATL. I use it more as a slang thing. I turn my hat sideways and let my underwear stick out cause my pants ride around my knees. Its a really cool look here in the "ATL":cool:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
30ARules said:
You hear it a lot on local radio here. They even came out with that movie ATL. I use it more as a slang thing. I turn my hat sideways and let my underwear stick out cause my pants ride around my knees. Its a really cool look here in the "ATL":cool:

:funn: