• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Let me help you use the winter to book your next successful summer on 30a without the work of taking care of your home...as a former professional in the Vacation Rental industry, I'm turning my focus from guests to owners, and I want to help you with weekly updates of your property, consult with you (if you like) for changes to help make your rental more attractive, and everything else to ensure guest satisfaction and maximized profits for you. Be your overall go-to-girl.

I also offer Concierge services with competitive rates, including grocery shopping and delivery, holiday decorating, excursion and restaurant reservations, private wine tastings, golf cart rentals, and much more.

I'm local with great references, know the community, plus have a great background with vacationers in the 30a area. Need someone to turn on the faucets for a projected freeze (like last year?) or just need someone to run errands and make sure the updates you are doing to your investment are going smoothly and correctly? Let me know...reasonable hourly rate, and committed to excellence. I am part of 30a, and will go out of my way to make sure I can maximize your investment.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Kristen Thomas
30AVacationServices@gmail.com