• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

hoover_rc

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2006
Old Seagrove
www.seasiderep.org
spf7.jpg

The Homecoming Show with SPF 7

Wednesday - Saturdays, May 2nd - 12th

(not May 4),

7:30pm

Seaside Meeting Hall Theatre

SPF 7 has been part of the Seaside Rep family since the company?s inaugural season in the summer of 2001. Now six years later, with over 15 national and international festival performances under their belt, the prodigal troupe will return to the place they call home for a special two-week limited engagement. Join Justin, Sammy, Jay, and Bob for seven all-new improv shows in which the guys will also treat the audience to stand-up, some of their latest short films, and some possible surprises for those long-time SPF 7 fans.

:clap_1: Hope all of SOWAL makes it to a show! only $15!:clap_1:

Buy Tickets online!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I know where several SoWallers were tonight, but I'm not sure where the remainder of you were hiding. I was laughing loud and hard at the guys in SPF7 at the REP. That was a fantastic show, and I'm going back tomorrow for what they say will be all new material from the same guys. The show was geared for an adult audience, and everyone was laughing the entire show. Come see these guys perform. If you have any sense of humor, you will laugh and feel really good.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
:clap_1::clap_1::clap_1::clap_1::clap_1:

If you want to get a feel for their comedy, go to SPF7's myspace page and check them out. Be sure to watch some of their clips of their short films. (very short)

Last edited:

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
these guys are FUNN-Y....it you feel like laughing HARD...check 'em out! this is a SoWal must do!

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
I saw these guys last night, and as everyone else has said, they were hilarious! I laughed so hard my face hurt.

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I think I laughed just as much tonight! It feels really good to laugh so hard. Tonight, they pulled some "volunteers" from the audience to perform the improve. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Those ladies were great sports.

They'll be back at the REP on Sat, then next Wed - Fri.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Last week to see them, and they will be performing on Wed - Saturday. Go check them out. You will laugh and feel good.