Create Account

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
This brings back memories. When I was young and forced to attend church the guy in the robe also claimed he could communicate with the dead.

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
Tied up and gagged?? This sounds like a kinky personal ad. :blink:

Ectoplasm

Beach Lover
Feb 4, 2019
Ballground GA
This brings back memories. When I was young and forced to attend church the guy in the robe also claimed he could communicate with the dead.

No robes...
No churches...
No religions...
No required attendance...
No claims just the communication between you and spirit.

No comparison whatsoever.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Totally serious question here...do the spirits that communicate just show up, or can one attempt to contact specific ones?
The reason I ask is my spouse is retired from Criminal Investigations with the Walton County Sheriff's Office, and I really doubt that he would sit in on a seance but there is a very old case that only the victim would know who did it and maybe where her remains are. I doubt it would be admissible in court, but just finding her would be huge.

30A Skunkape

Mr. Small Box
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Totally serious question here...do the spirits that communicate just show up, or can one attempt to contact specific ones?
The reason I ask is my spouse is retired from Criminal Investigations with the Walton County Sheriff's Office, and I really doubt that he would sit in on a seance but there is a very old case that only the victim would know who did it and maybe where her remains are. I doubt it would be admissible in court, but just finding her would be huge.

Anyone can show up, if the price is right! :sarc:

Ectoplasm

Beach Lover
Feb 4, 2019
Ballground GA

Both. More often than not, the communication originates from spirits that are not personally known by the sitters. If you are attempting to contact a particular spirit, then your best best is a mental medium (not a psychic). There are many certified mental mediums from the Windbridge Insititute and other sources. You do not need to see them in person either.

This is more in the realm of a pure psychic (e.g. Alison Dubois), an individual who is able to read and assess local energies and is clairsentient. Neither a physical nor mental medium, who work primarily with spirit, would be of much assistance.