South Walton's Community Website
Beach Like A Local!
Create Account

Ectoplasm

Beach Lover
Feb 4, 2019
Ballground GA
Surely enjoyed my time in the panhandle, we held over 30 seances attended by over 500 people. Full spirit materializations, ectoplasmic flows, disembodied voices, spirits of the dead providing veridical evidences by the bucket loads...maybe next time for forum members.

Or not. Always your choice. /Ecto

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
Congratulations to this poster Ectoplasm who remained unperturbed and politely responsive over the course of a couple of years in the face of mockery and derision. Very impressive. Cry babies and near cry babies take note. A master course in “Defang Trolls 101”

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Congratulations to this poster Ectoplasm who remained unperturbed and politely responsive over the course of a couple of years in the face of mockery and derision. Very impressive. Cry babies and near cry babies take note. A master course in “Defang Trolls 101”
Yes, let's applaud the con person for remaining straight faced through their presentation.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
For the guy who down voted me, I'll bet you a hundred bucks WCSO is looking for a person of interest in a month or two.

Ectoplasm

Beach Lover
Feb 4, 2019
Ballground GA

Thank you for that. But I am quite used to those who know not of what they speak. Skepticism is encouraged, cynicism is not.

It only takes a Google here or there to find out that materialization seances (aka physical mediumship) has been part of European and American history. American in that the Fox Sisters of NY state kicked off physical mediumship in the late 1800s.

In what has been termed the Panhandle Seances, we were fortunate to receive multiple veridical evidences for the sitters who had discarnate visitations (spirit after corporeal death) and, as always, we get the usual celebrity spirits like Churchill, Lennon and many others.

I understand this is challenging for the uninitiated, certainly nothing wrong with that. Nevertheless, I offered several years ago, and several times since, to include posters to this thread and not a one stepped forward to "expose the scam" lol.