bob bob

Beach Fanatic
Mar 29, 2017
SRB
I'm fairly certain that Alys Beach does not allow ghosts. And besides ghosts know they can't be seen very well against all the white backdrops so they stay away.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
Wow! 25 seats for the Panhandle Séance II - SOLD OUT! Thanks to those on the forum who jumped at this opportunity, see everybody on our Alys Beach site very soon! A Panhandle Séance III is in the planning.
BFD, magic shows also sell out frequently. Good money in entertainment.

Ectoplasm

Beach Lover
Feb 4, 2019
Ballground GA
Thats a smart business practice for sure - This way if one of your attendees "ghosts" you, you still collect the funds!

Incorrect. As part of the Séance Agreement, if a sitter is unhappy with the séance, for whatever reason, he/she is refunded in full, no questions asked. Personally, I have only refunded one person in over 200 seances so...

Ectoplasm

Beach Lover
Feb 4, 2019
Ballground GA
I'm fairly certain that Alys Beach does not allow ghosts. And besides ghosts know they can't be seen very well against all the white backdrops so they stay away.

Spirits, not "ghosts". Ghosts are disembodies entities that hang around for whatever reason, many don't know they are dead. Spirits are discarnates (the corporeal dead) who have more of a history of revealing themselves in particular ways (e.g. séance) and fully understand their state of being.

Ghosts are rarely allowed in séance.

Ectoplasm

Beach Lover
Feb 4, 2019
Ballground GA
Wow! 25 seats for the Panhandle Séance II - SOLD OUT! Thanks to those on the forum who jumped at this opportunity, see everybody on our Alys Beach site very soon! A Panhandle Séance III is in the planning.

Panhandle Séance III has booked a venue in SRB, seats going fast! Message me, all seats will be probably gone by 8.11.21

Ectoplasm

Beach Lover
Feb 4, 2019
Ballground GA
Just to be clear...

After we bite of the head of a live chicken...

LOL

To all the mother and farther in-laws , it’s called a Séance not devil cult worship we are not leading your daughters and sons into hell. To all church going vicars and priests it’s called a séance we are not having dinner with god. To all partners , husbands and wives it’s called a séance not a a satanic orgy.

To those whom desire to have giant crystals they can not be produced on demand, suggest you go to Jared's where if you truly believe what we do is dark you may just be served by the devil. You are it course welcome to bring your mindset. However, no priests , husbands, etc. (and/or spirits) were harmed in the making of this post, no sacrifices were committed to a soul contract.

Excuse me, I have some blood to clean off the floor.

Ectoplasm

Beach Lover
Feb 4, 2019
Ballground GA
For those that might desire an independent experience, a trip to Orlando might be in order. I have nothing to do with this other than recommend the physical medium, Warren Caylor.

Warren Caylor Seance Week.jpgWarren Caylor Seance Week2.jpg

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” ~Arthur Clarke, 2001 Space Odyssey

Physical mediumship is an advanced, spirit-based technology. Thanks for the comment!
I think he called you showmanship, not technology, but since you are spiritual, you probably already knew that. How many cards am I holding behind my back?