• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Little Red

Beach Lover
Jan 31, 2010
Little Red a children's boutique at the beach in WaterColor and abrakadoodle will have spring break art classes for kids of all ages throughout March and April! Tuesdays for Tots, Beach Art on Wednesdays, and Fashion Fridays, bring the kiddos out for some creative fun! See class schedule and rates on poster below.

Located at 1777 E. Scenic Highway 30A, Suite 101 next to The Blue Giraffe.
For details or to register call Little Red at 850-231-5520.
SPRINGBREAKlittleREDweb-1.jpg

Little Red

Beach Lover
Jan 31, 2010
Join us every Tuesday for a fun mommy and me abrakadoodle art class at Little Red! This week we will be doing sailboat collages. So much fun!

photo 1 copy 3.jpg

Little Red

Beach Lover
Jan 31, 2010
Don't forget, tomorrow is Tuesday! Join us for a fun mommy and me art class at Little Red! Find images of each week’s art project on our Facebook page and be sure to call the shop to reserve your spot. Ages 20 months - 4 years, older siblings welcome. $20 per child.

Little Red

Beach Lover
Jan 31, 2010
Join us every Wednesday for our Beach Art class with abrakadoodle at Little Red! This week we will be doing fancy flamingos. So cute!
photo 5.jpg

Little Red

Beach Lover
Jan 31, 2010
Come join us for some arty fun! Drop off the kids and have some time to shop with our neighboring Watercolor Merchants during our beach art class at 1:00 today. Ages 5-12 years, $30 per child.

Little Red

Beach Lover
Jan 31, 2010
Tuesdays for Tots, Beach Art on Wednesdays, and Fashion Fridays, all throughout March and April! Bring the kiddos out for some creative fun! See class schedule and rates on poster above.

Little Red

Beach Lover
Jan 31, 2010
Our arty hour painting classes on Saturday evenings start this week! Drop the kiddos off for two hours of arty fun at Little Red while you enjoy dinner or shopping nearby.
webArtyHour corr.jpg

Little Red

Beach Lover
Jan 31, 2010
Join us every Tuesday for a fun mommy and me abrakadoodle art class at Little Red! This week we will be doing ocean scene collages. So much fun!
photo.jpg