BR, love the eggs and the carton! :D Are they blown eggs? wooden? ceramic?
Wooden. My husband made a jig and drilled a tiny hole in the bottom of each egg so that every coat of paint could be completed in one step. I wanted papier mach? ones because they're easier to work with and what was recommended by Martha Stewart, but couldn't find them. I like the wooden ones -- they just take more coats of paint. It was worth it!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Yes, but a little depressed today! My idol did not do well last night!
LINDABOBHAT:
The Pizza place was called Pizza Capri! That pear pizza was the best! Maybe when Allifunn comes down we could try to make one! She has the gourmet touch!
MMMMMM....:scratch: pear pizza...I'll have to do some research :lolabove:

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
Wooden. My husband made a jig and drilled a tiny hole in the bottom of each egg so that every coat of paint could be completed in one step. I wanted papier mach? ones because they're easier to work with and what was recommended by Martha Stewart, but couldn't find them. I like the wooden ones -- they just take more coats of paint. It was worth it!

:cool: They really look like dyed eggs. :clap_1:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal

:cool: They really look like dyed eggs. :clap_1:

Yes, they do look real eggs! Good job, BR!

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
What funn too audie....everyone is so creative. I'm sick because I haven't heard if mine was received yet:dunno: :dunno:

I'm so sorry if it was late Kimmifunn....I sent it last week.:sosad: :blink: :bang: :dunno:

I got mine and LOOOOVE it! It's soooo thoughtful and soooo well thought out!:love: I'm so sorry I'm late on response! I have been out of the office since Tuesday and was told about my package and had to have it brought to me on site!

I want to post pictures ASAP! And I will!:clap_1:

I have to say...I love it!:clap_1:

Confession: I assumed (making an ass out of you and me) that these were due on EASTER! So mine will be arriving a smidge late, but arriving. Sometimes I don't follow direction!:shock:

Thank you, thank you, thank you It's Katz Time!!!! I ove my goodies, and especially for how personally chosen it (all of it!) was!:clap_1: :love:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Kimmi, by chance did you have me?????:dunno:

YES!:blush:
I've been MIA. I'm so clueless! I will have it to you by easter, but I totally missed the deadline!

I've been out of the office the past week on an event so I have been way out of touch. It's coming though!

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
its ok, there are much more things in life to worry about....:love:
YES!:blush:
I've been MIA. I'm so clueless! I will have it to you by easter, but I totally missed the deadline!

I've been out of the office the past week on an event so I have been way out of touch. It's coming though!