ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
YES!:blush:
I've been MIA. I'm so clueless! I will have it to you by easter, but I totally missed the deadline!

I've been out of the office the past week on an event so I have been way out of touch. It's coming though!

Hi KFunn, itz me Kat...I too have been MIA and now using my DK user name as I'm on someone elses computer and can't remember my password:bang: :dunno: :dunno:

So glad you enjoyed the Easter surprise. I didn't send chocolate for fear it would melt. But you can come eat a chocolate dessert on me at the Cafe when you come back to Paradise!!:chill:

Can't wait to meet you!:clap_1:
ItzKatzTime

Grayton Kid

Beach Fanatic
Dec 7, 2005
well...i would love to join it but i have a question...?
do i make something show a pic of it then happy easter...?
or
do i just give and idea ...?
you have to remember my 11 year old brain cant function when i have to read alot...i know its said but please tell me wich one or if its different : ):D :D :D :D :D :D :clap_1:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
or
you have to remember my 11 year old brain cant function when i have to read alot...i know its said but please tell me wich one or if its different : ):D :D :D :D :D :D :clap_1:

GK - you have to sign up early on to participate in the Easter exchange. we did the same for Christmas and Valentines Day. It's really funn! You need to sign up next time, and get your mama to do the same! If you sign up, then you get a secret sowal name and you make a card or craft and send it to them by mail by a certain date. and someone gets your name and sends you a surprise. you take a picture of whatever you received and post it for all of us to see and enjoy. It's funn!

for now, why don't you take a picture of your own easter basket or prizes and post them here or another thread. we would love it!

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
or

Grayton Kid- for Christmas I'll set up a separate kid ornament exhange just for all our Sowal kiddos. k? Hope you are having a blast this week on your break.:D

Thanks to all who took part in the exchanges over the past few months.:clap_1: It was a blast. I truly enjoyed doing this for my friends. The next one will be the ornament exchange and we'll do it in November with the party the first week in December. I have a feeling we'll have quite a large turnout so remind me to start early!!!