• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wildernester

Beach Lover
Apr 29, 2005
Chatta/Grayton
Let's hope they find another Watercolor. If you look closely, it is clear that a very large percentage of JOE's earnings come for land sales (not house sales) at WC.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Wildernester said:
Let's hope they find another Watercolor. If you look closely, it is clear that a very large percentage of JOE's earnings come for land sales (not house sales) at WC.
I am not an investor in JOE, and have not looked at their books, but I along with many others around here could tell you that information.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
One little tidbit - they were astounded by the success of the Private Residence Club (PRC) at WaterColor. Essentially a fractional ownership building. No doubt a money maker that will be copied at WaterSound and other places.

Buckhead Rick

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2005
A question on PRC's, has anyone heard the rumor that Watercolor will do one on the land between WC and seaside on 30A the land that is now shown as a very costly parking lot on their maps?

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Buckhead Rick said:
A question on PRC's, has anyone heard the rumor that Watercolor will do one on the land between WC and seaside on 30A the land that is now shown as a very costly parking lot on their maps?

I heard the county owned that piece of land, which would make sense since it's not been developed and there is a county walkover across from it. :dunno:

Joe Complete

Beach Lover
Nov 15, 2004
Taxahassee FL/Watercolor
kurt said:
I heard the county owned that piece of land, which would make sense since it's not been developed and there is a county walkover across from it. :dunno:

I never knew that but you are correct. I checked the WaltonPA.com web site and it shows the 2 acres being owned by the county.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Joe said:
I never knew that but you are correct. I checked the WaltonPA.com web site and it shows the 2 acres being owned by the county.

1. I wonder why there isn't parking and/or restrooms developed there?

2. Maybe we can peddle it to a Middle Eastern Prince, who will in turn bring us all the white sand we could ever want! :lol:

CJ

Beach Lover
Feb 16, 2005
Pt. Washington
I think there are or at least I think there are going to be if my sources are correct. The county got that land from St Joe for some deal they cut. We always need more beach parking.