1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

States Attorney - Suzanne Harris A Legal Florida Resident

Discussion in 'Local Government and Groups' started by WileCoyote, Oct 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WileCoyote

WileCoyote Beach Lover

LOL - didn't come out like they thought

The Press release

SHarris report1.jpg

The Report

Report.jpg

2. j p nettles

j p nettles Banned

Now who was it that filed the complaint? Was it 'The Rapper'?

3. Misty

Misty Banned

I'm not a lawyer and even I understood back when this first presented itself to this board that Mrs. Harris had not violated Florida law!

What a huge waste of the States time chasing bogus allegations by someone hell bent to even the score.

Someone has way to much time on their hands. Get over it already!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  4. John G

John G Beach Fanatic

Friends trying to help friends

Let's all take a step back and ask ourselves this:

If I (you the regular joe citizen) went to the Walton County Sheriffs Office with a complaint about your neighbor having two drivers licenses and living in two places, would I be taken seriously?

Answer: NO, Hell No!

What everyone needs to realize is that our local officials play favors, this was yet another one.

WCSO Officials can't enforce noise ordinances, can't decide where a property line on the beach is, refuse to issue parking citations to tourists, refuse to arrest tourists that beat a local vendor, YET, they will investigate B.S. like this?

Wake Up. Its time to realize that all are not treated equal under the eyes of the law around here.

How this complaint made it to Attorney Marcielle (Greg Anchors #2 Guy out of Pensacola) is simply amazing. Are the attornies in DFS not capable of handling such a complex case of two drivers licenses and residency?

All this was is an attempt to discredit a citizen. It failed.

Why the need for a huge Media Release is yet another question. Our media sits on its hands with major issues and has to be prodded to write stories on things like the "Beach Vendor Brawl", Cocaine Teacher, etc. Why a Press Issue? Is this really news worthy?

They (media) may as well write the following story:

John G. was driving on 30A near Western Lake where he was stopped for going 4 mph over the posted limit by the FHP. FHP Trooper then conducted an interview and determined that John posts on SoWal and talks bad about the alleged "speed trap" there. The FHP Trooper then contacted the State Attorney to see if a 4 mph over the limit traffic citation would hold up in court. After a review, the State advised it would not be reasonable. John G. was given a verbal warning for speed and released from the scene.

There's your local media show prep for the day!

:wave:

5. meggiemom

meggiemom Beach Lover

I know lots of people who know nothing about "cocaine teacher" and some of the other nutty stuff going on in the schools. But I guess the local media likes to be friends with the local politicians.

6. Johnny Post

Johnny Post Beach Lover

So, Harris makes all kinds of claims about wrongdoing by various people, some people cheer for this and take it as gospel, but none of it holds up (so far). The other side makes claims against Harris, some people cheer for this and take it as gospel, but none of it (so far) holds up.

Maybe we should all step back and start taking all of this with a heavy dose of skepticism. It seems to me both sides are rather petty. Neither side is as evil as many like to suggest, and the only people who are hurt by this are the citizens who can't get real things done because of this.

7. 30A Skunkape

30A Skunkape Mr. Small Box

tupacII.jpg

8. Suzanne Harris

Suzanne Harris Beach Fanatic

Where is Mr. Chairman now and all of his other alias names now??? Interesting, the post of the court case that Mrs. Harris won against George Ralph Miller showing he lost his Sunshine Public Record Law Suit and had to pay her was taken down. Yet all ugly post by Mr. Chairman stay up forever.

As for Scott Brannon, he needs to play more Tupac music and chill. He is just showing everyone
    he is still bitter for his own stupid actions that caused him to fall from the thrown of being "Mr. Chairman" of the BCC.

9. WileCoyote

WileCoyote Beach Lover

Who filed the complaint ? LOL

No questions now !

Complaint.jpg

10. j p nettles

j p nettles Banned

Twelve years ago I had an Alabama and Florida drivers licenses. At that time Florida would issue you a Florida only license valid only in Florida. I used to divide my time between my two homes and I kept an automobile here that was licensed in Florida and the Florida license made it easier for me to obtain liability insurance in Florida. Scott Brannon is even more uninformed that I had originally thought.

11. Misty

Misty Banned

Scott,

[​IMG]

Had all the information that was posted to this board regarding a "Florida Only License"!!

Try it next time and save the State Attorney's office for real criminals.

Just a suggestion.

12. Misty

Misty Banned

Something else is troubling about this... why on earth was the WCSO involved in this fiasco at all?

As officers of the law wouldn't you think that WCSO would be aware of the "Florida Only" license? What in the hello made this worthy of an investigation by the WCSO let alone the State Attorney's office?

13. John G

John G Beach Fanatic

Exactly!

Why?

Favors...

When you run out of favors, the party is over. No more noise makers, balloons, snap n pops, wax teeth, etc. Party is over, everyone goes home, with or without the left over cake.

I hope that this BS letter wasn't the reason this was investigated.

Where is the sworn statement \ complaint?

If one was not taken, its proof of a complete Favor being done. No local citizen could get that level of service, just try.

14. Misty

Misty Banned

As I see it...Scott Brannon has egg on his face and the WCSO helped put it there.

What a huge waste of resources.

15. John G

John G Beach Fanatic

In some circles this is How You Use Resources.

Including the Office of the State Attorney.

16. j p nettles

j p nettles Banned

It's all about the local political machine scratching each other back. I was hassled and threated with prosecution by the WCSO because of my criticism of one of the local political darlings. Sheriff Atkinson and his posse need to be able to prove or at least have some evidence that someone has committed an offense before acting on another politician's frivolous accusations. But this kind of thing seems to be a pattern in Walton County.

17. Suzanne Harris

Be sure to read NWF Daily News article. It is on line tonight and in tomorrows paper. Fools names and monkeys faces are always seen in public places----- Scott this ones for you and all of your friends!!!!!!!!! "Unable to be reached for comment"????????

18. John G

John G Beach Fanatic

Friends I see you comin'

Friends you get your silver, you get your gold.

What did you bring me my brother to keep me from the gallows pole?

Take me to some shady bar save me from the wraith of this man.

19. WileCoyote

WileCoyote Beach Lover

Below are the 4 additional pages of the complaint.

These documents were legally obtained with a FOI request.

Page_1.jpg
    Page_2.jpg
    Page_3.jpg
    Page_4.jpg

20. Suzanne Harris

Today's NWF Daily News pictures of Mrs. Harris and Scott remind me of the "BEAUTY AND THE BEAST" !!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.