• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DCollins

Beach Lover
Dec 1, 2010
Georgia
Graduated in May of 2009 from Columbus State University in Columbus, GA with a degree in Business Administration/Management and have been working at a bank here in Columbus for the past six months and I have grown up going to SOWAL my whole life and we just recently sold our house in Rosemary...I'm looking at any opportunities in and around the SOWAL community! If anyone would let me know of anything I would greatly appreciate it !

Thanks,

Collins Allison.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
We have banks here, but I don't think the hiring market is too big right now. You might want to try JOE when they open their new corporate head quarters over in West Bay.

DCollins

Beach Lover
Dec 1, 2010
Georgia
Thanks

Yeah i know there are banks but I'm not sure I want to continue in the banking world...what is JOE??

DCollins

Beach Lover
Dec 1, 2010
Georgia
I'm expecting to make anywhere from the high 20's to the low 30s...this starting off of course and my GF who very well may move as well if anything works out and she is currently teaching kindergarten in Alabama so I'm just looking for the perfect set up but we all know how those work out...we will see though.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
I'm expecting to make anywhere from the high 20's to the low 30s...this starting off of course and my GF who very well may move as well if anything works out and she is currently teaching kindergarten in Alabama so I'm just looking for the perfect set up but we all know how those work out...we will see though.

...you're talking 20 - 30K per year---right??

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
...you're talking 20 - 30K per year---right??

Shelly,

Why are you so concerned about what he expects to make unless you are offering him a job? If offering, why don't you get his number and talk with him?

Is it really any of your business??????

Best of wishes Collins..

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Shelly,

Why are you so concerned about what he expects to make unless you are offering him a job? If offering, why don't you get his number and talk with him?

Is it really any of your business??????

Best of wishes Collins..

SHELLY takes great joy out of peeing on peoples parades. Granted it's probably not much of a thunder cloud.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
SHELLY takes great joy out of peeing on peoples parades. Granted it's probably not much of a thunder cloud.

More like a dribble associated with bladder issues.....:lol:

Regardless, good luck Collins....