• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
We remember going to Cafe 30-A for their grand opening. It is still wonderful and gets a bit better year after year. There are still a few items that are still on the original menu... the Grilled Quail over Creamy Grits and the Margherita Pizza. Jim and Jason in the bar area are tops. David Kessler is awesome.

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
We went a few months ago for the early bird and I had to send a piece of fish back twice. I am never a restaurant complainer, in fact, I had never had anything but great experiences there. Maybe it is just the happy hour menu. Still the best service and bartenders though.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I had a bad meal there once...once in twenty years. Our go to place for a consistently great meal.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
That dust from the grand opening is still on those umbrellas hanging in the dining room.

sharon davis

Beach Comber
May 5, 2016
Inlet Beach
Cafe 30A has been our families go to restaurant when we want a delicious meal with excellent service. In all the years that we have been going there, it has always
had consistent delicious food and top notch service. To my family it is hands down the best place to eat in our area.