• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Don't want to go to the outlet mall again? There's plenty to do right here along 30A!

Fired Up! in Seaside is a great way to kill several hours and keep the kids occupied. Paint it today and pick it up tomorrow.

Then a quick run through the rain will have you at the various shops at Seaside. Quick hops from building to building will keep you relatively dry, but you probably won't care looking at some awesome art, clothes, and home decor.

Once done there head over to WaterColor for more shopping and maybe a stop in at Wine World for a post shopping cool down and cocktail.

The various shops in Rosemary have covered walkways and like Seaside if they aren't it's a short skip.

On the west end there is always Gulf Place!

Kids absolutely going bonkers and you need to wear them out? Take a quick drive to PCB and Rockit Lanes. They have bowling, skating, pool, and a giant arcade. We like to take our little one from Dallas there, she sleeps the whole way home. :D

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:lolabove:...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Also. remember to get to the Seaside Rep! I just got my tickets for Friday night and can't wait to see those men in tights!

Don't want to go to the outlet mall again? There's plenty to do right here along 30A!

Fired Up! in Seaside is a great way to kill several hours and keep the kids occupied. Paint it today and pick it up tomorrow.

Then a quick run through the rain will have you at the various shops at Seaside. Quick hops from building to building will keep you relatively dry, but you probably won't care looking at some awesome art, clothes, and home decor.

Once done there head over to WaterColor for more shopping and maybe a stop in at Wine World for a post shopping cool down and cocktail.

The various shops in Rosemary have covered walkways and like Seaside if they aren't it's a short skip.

On the west end there is always Gulf Place!

Kids absolutely going bonkers and you need to wear them out? Take a quick drive to PCB and Rockit Lanes. They have bowling, skating, pool, and a giant arcade. We like to take our little one from Dallas there, she sleeps the whole way home. :D
So much to do, so little time.

:lolabove:...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Also. remember to get to the Seaside Rep! I just got my tickets for Friday night and can't wait to see those men in tights!
Yesssss!

Also ride your bikes to Deer Lake Park. Absolutely gorgeous.

And then just eat pizza from Pizza Bar for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.:love: Their grouper fileto appetizer is the best piece of fish that I have ever had. Ask for the aioli dipping sauce. Can I say major yum?

Om nom nom.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
shhhh, don't let my kids know, I've convinced them that with the rain, it's a good time to do a little interior painting. ;-)

:lolabove:

I hear you, make sure the a/c's on real good or you'll have peeling from the humidity.