• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
The Rental Shop, Also known as Cribs 2 Trikes, is renting street legal golf carts this season. We have competitive rates, and nice equipment. We go out of our way to put extras into all of our golf carts such as Cd Players with auxillary hookups, for ipods, iphones, and more! All buggies come with roof racks for the beach gear we can also supply to you.
We also rent baby equipment, bicycles for the entire family, beach gear, and offer beach bonfires. For more information on our services please visit
www.cribs2trikes.com or www.the-rental-shop.com
or call 850-259-7909 Thank you37-5b683e59-0cc7-4301-ac6e-3f8019f09b11-big.jpg

Abby Prentiss

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Hi Ashley - can you shed light on rules for LSV and golf carts and where they're allowed - there's another thread that says they are banned or to be banned in WaterCOlor, Rosemary Beach. etc.
Thank you.

Joby

Beach Lover
May 12, 2010
Watercolor is allowing homeowners to have LSVs along with ONE, as yet to be named vendor to rent carts.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Whew, finally a rental cart that allows me to be distracted. The other ones really required me to focus on the road, my surroundings, other vehicles, pedestrians, etc. Now I can blare my music and obliviously ram my way down the road.
:thanks: