• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
Dude's and Dudettes, It's a fine day for a Keg party. Chef Ed is cookin' up some crawfish, the draft beer is chillin' and the tunes will be spinnin' up a storm.

5:00 to Sunset at Bud & Alley's herb garden courtyard and roofdeck!!
Pass the word!!

Dave

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Keg Party report! I heard there were LOTS of people there!:clap:

Pics would be awesome too.:wave:

Thanks everyone for supporting your Prom King/Queen candidates and the Seaside Rep!

The Prom countdown begins.....

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
It was gnarly. We were digging it! It was quite breezy and cool, but the beer and crawfish warmed people up! Dave R is such a class act and lots of peeps came out to support his bid for King! Here's the part I loved...Big Country (another King nominee) was there supporting Dave, too! Because, in the end it is the Seaside Rep that is the winner!!! :clap:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
...and Dave R was supporting Big Country's run for King at a recent Big Country event. As you say, it is all about raising money for the REP, which we want to keep going. Support the REP and the businesses which support the REP.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
It was a totally awesome party, beer and crawfish everywhere, lots of laughing and even some "dancing." Dave agreed to raffle just about any service a person could come up with, he will be washing cars and dishes, teaching surfing, cleaning vacation rentals and moving my couch all for the rep. What a great way to raise money.
Thanks Dave, for the party and for raffling your surfboard, we love it!!!!

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
Dave, Schmave.

From now on, he's Mr. Microphone to me.

He should have raffled the microphone, I bet he would have raised hundreds of dollars from people wanting to get it away from him. :rotfl:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Dam* I missed it....now that is my kind of party....drinking beer and sucking heads. :bang: Love me some beer and crawfish!!!! Glad you had a good turn out. :clap: