• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

drbawa

Beach Lover
Sep 21, 2005
We are looking for an intern for the summer. The intern would help answer phones, make appointments and check in patients. Intern will be work closely with me, the physician and is likely to learn a lot about medicine. Would be a good opportunity for anyone looking to get into a career in medicine.

Dr. Nitin Bawa
850-534-4170
nbawa1@hotmail.com

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Sounds like a great opportunity, especially for someone considering a private practice someday. I wish I was looking for an internship but I'm on the other side of my career now! Have you contacted any of the career development offices for local colleges? Community colleges can be very useful because some have nursing degrees and are a stepping stone for people considering advanced degrees.

Alix O'Neil

Beach Comber
Nov 8, 2006
Rosemary Beach
Dr. Bawa,
I am a nursing student about to enter my clinicals this fall. I was wondering if you could tell me if the internship would have benefits and/or pay scale. I am very interested and would love more experience, but am paying my way through school...and need a paid internship. I would love some more details. Feel free to e-mail me. alixoneil@yahoo.com!!

Thank you for your time,
Alexandra Linton O'Neil

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
:welcome: Alexandra: You should also call Dr. Bawa at the number he listed in his post if you haven't already. I don't know how often he checks this site. I've heard he's a very good doctor. Fortunately, we haven't had to visit his office yet!