• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
The last 2 days it's actually been a bit humid with high temps around 80, feeling like 90 in the sun. I heard the first Cicada yesterday. The frogs are very loud and happy. The lakes are warm and the gulf is warm enough for swimming.

Lots of fish being caught, including a 23 lb Cobia on the beach in Grayton last week.

Should be a great weekend for the wine festival in Seaside.

Sheila

SoWal Insider
kurt said:
The last 2 days it's actually been a bit humid with high temps around 80, feeling like 90 in the sun. I heard the first Cicada yesterday. The frogs are very loud and happy. The lakes are warm and the gulf is warm enough for swimming.

Lots of fish being caught, including a 23 lb Cobia on the beach in Grayton last week.

Should be a great weekend for the wine festival in Seaside.

Glad to hear it. We are headed that way tomorrow for a week and a day. Last trip until Labor Day. We are booked all summer! Thanks for your help in getting there Kurt! :clap_1:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
gotothebeachmom said:
Glad to hear it. We are headed that way tomorrow for a week and a day. Last trip until Labor Day. We are booked all summer! Thanks for your help in getting there Kurt! :clap_1:

Glad to hear it!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
gotothebeachmom said:

Have a Safe Trip....and a Wonderful Time !!!!!!