• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
Hello MommieBunnie

I walked by Brahms Lullaby this morning and here's an update.

It's the first house to the west of the dune walkover that runs adjacent to Nantucket. So they're both on the first row back from beachfront, and should both have partial gulf views between/over the beachfront houses and condos.

And they're equally close to the Ramsgate beach access, both less than 100'.

MommieBunnie

Beach Comber
Apr 9, 2007
hey, you have been a big big help....I think the Brahm's will be it. We have one more married daughter from CA. She might come, if she does we will need something even larger. I looked at Beach Blessing online. Do you know that one. It is 32 South Ryan and i am guesing South Ryan must start low at Eastern lake Road and go higher house #'s towards the beach. Do you know that info? I looked at and liked Nantucket and really like it but it's a thousand dollars more....which is just plain over my budget...

MommieBunnie

Beach Comber
Apr 9, 2007
Can anyone identify these houses? THANKS>

i marked 4 ??? on this attached google earth map including one place where there isnt a house shown but i wonder if they have built one there since the map was done. Also on upper left there is a house, i think is beach blessing. can anyone verify? Thanks.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
I don't know the name of #1. #2 is Brahms. #3 is still a vacant lot. #4 is Nantucket.

That picture is about 2 years old. It may have been during construction of Nantucket. The only construction currently underway is in the vacant lot (green, not sandy) to the northeast of the S Ryan pool.

The thin tan line running north/south which is just to the west of Nantucket is the dune walkover from Chelsea loop. You go straight across the road (mostly in shadow in this photo) from the walkover and then you're at the county's Ramsgate beach access.

Last edited:

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
You're a good researcher MB!
you are correct about location of Beach Blessing.
#1 is All About Twins.
#2 is Brahms Lullaby.
#3 is still a lot....
#4 is a fairly new Chelsea Loop house....can't recall the name, but will post if I remember it.....

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
as far as the difference in getting to the beach from any of these houses MB, it is all about the same....all very close. You will have ocean views from Beach Blessing, All about Twins, and Brahms (some partially blocked)
I imagine you would have view from Nantucket as well, but not 100% sure.
We rented Twins quite a few times before we built....have been in BBlessing a number of times....never been in Brahms nor Nantucket.....

MommieBunnie

Beach Comber
Apr 9, 2007
YIPEE! We have decided and have put down a deposit on Brahm's Lullaby. I know you are all relieved ! This might be my final question _ Is there beach chair service there? If so would i need to pre-book or simply find an umbrella chair set with a blank tag on it? The daughter from CA isn't coming so Brahm's gives us lots of space and i think it will be great for our daughter, her husband and their one year old and our son and daughter in law who will be 7 months pregnant as far as being close to the beach. If any of you ever need any info about NC just email me at asmith@jonathansmith.com - I will be glad to help. Again, thanks for answering ALL my questions and taking such good care of me! We look forward to being there in July(22-29) - We are excited!

TNJed

Beach Fanatic
Sep 4, 2006
Seagrove Beach, FL
YIPEE! We have decided and have put down a deposit on Brahm's Lullaby. I know you are all relieved ! This might be my final question _ Is there beach chair service there? If so would i need to pre-book or simply find an umbrella chair set with a blank tag on it? The daughter from CA isn't coming so Brahm's gives us lots of space and i think it will be great for our daughter, her husband and their one year old and our son and daughter in law who will be 7 months pregnant as far as being close to the beach. If any of you ever need any info about NC just email me at asmith@jonathansmith.com - I will be glad to help. Again, thanks for answering ALL my questions and taking such good care of me! We look forward to being there in July(22-29) - We are excited!

[ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=11503"]beach chair rental for spring break and summer - SoWal Beaches Forum[/ame]

This thread will answer who rents chairs at Summer's Edge. In general, there should be empty sets available on that beach. Just have a seat and they will find you.

:chill: