• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
He is on the OC.

Looks like a fun time. Great Birthday present.

Have any of the locals mentioned the Toll Road project, have friends that live in that area and it has come up before in conversation.

It has come up. The folks at that break are so cool now because they need everyones support. No local only vibe here! The Toll road will kill the break and the community is in full support of NO TOLL! For anyone that would like to learn about this issue visit www.surfrider.org

Last edited:

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
My wife does rock and yes she would send you to Vegas. Read the latest article I wrote about her in the 30A review! She is a very giving person... BTW, why do you insist on calling me BJ?

Your wife does rock.....and I'm going to Vegas with her! :D :wave: Wait....she can join us in about three weeks. We have tickets to Celine Dion's final performance.....I'm sure FFF would give them up to her. :roll: She calls you BJ 'cause that is your name.

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
Sorry BJ, I will call you BOBBY J from now on.

LightWorker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Home Sweet Home
journals.aol.com

Bear

Beach Comber
Jun 5, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Sorry I thought I had typed west coast, but you can see whats on my mind:funn: Yeah I'm keeping my eye on the swells,I plan on making a few trips East this year. WOOHOO