• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sunshine kid

Beach Lover
Jun 3, 2006
grayton on western lake
Does anyone know where some good surfing spots are? I dont know of any spots, sometimes seaside but not much.:dunno:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Kurt, I think you just gave Sunshine a heart attack, although Mr Sunshine probably digs the photo. :lol:

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
It really depends on the direction of the wind/swell. Whails tail has a good break. I also like Blue Mountain (Near My Office). The best is Amazons, but the conditions have to be really right. We have been in a flat spell for some time but looks like we have a swell coming by Tuesday!!! :clap_1: You can always check www.mrsurfs.com for an update. See you in the water.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
steele mama said:
Aren't most good surfing days now red flag?

Yes but if you are leashed to a board (or other floating object . . .hmmm what about logs?) you are allowed in the water. Althought there was some talk about going further and making surfers register with the county. Sheeesh! :roll:

jessifunn

superJfunn
Jul 7, 2005
Seagrove Beach
sunshine kid said:
Does anyone know where some good surfing spots are? I dont know of any spots, sometimes seaside but not much.:dunno:
The state park in pc is good. if you have a boat Amazons goes off as does shell island. then you have the pier in pc but i haven't been there is a couple years. it use to be good though. More local i like seagrove at the end andalucia st.