• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sunshine

Beach Lover
May 1, 2005
south walton
and lots of kids and parents are playing hooky today! Don't worry, M*, B*, B*, J*, P* and the rest of you that I saw this morning - I'm not naming names! ;-)

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
I hope someone (SJ????) takes some pictures today of the surf!! I keep going to the destincam and it looks beautiful. I need to see some real pictures!

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
I hope someone (SJ????) takes some pictures today of the surf!! I keep going to the destincam and it looks beautiful. I need to see some real pictures!

JohnRudy, I can see you are pining away for an authentic SoWal experience. You should definitely consider coming down for the Christmas & New Years holiday. You won't be disappointed!!

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
JohnRudy, I can see you are pining away for an authentic SoWal experience. You should definitely consider coming down for the Christmas & New Years holiday. You won't be disappointed!!
Well, I think about it all the time but it ends up being so complicated, with jobs, comitments, flying, renting a car, in-law family obligations during the holidays. It gets exhausting. I'm working on something for the week of June 9th, after school ends.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Well, I think about it all the time but it ends up being so complicated, with jobs, comitments, flying, renting a car, in-law family obligations during the holidays. It gets exhausting. I'm working on something for the week of June 9th, after school ends.

Come down here...it is not exhausting.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Except if you try to follow a Mermaid and a Merman. :lol:

:lolabove: ...our minds have melded. I almost typed that, but for once decided to play fair!