• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

javajunkie

Beach Comber
Sep 12, 2008
My husband, sister, and I visited Sushimoto this afternoon and all 3 agree the Sushi is the best we have had in South Walton. We ordered 6 rolls and they were all fantastic but my personal favorite was the Bacon Roll. This roll has bacon, crab salad, and avocados with a price of $4.96! For dessert we tried the Cheese Cake Tempura and it was different, but in a good way:)
We usually only rave about "30A" Restaurants but thought this one was definitely worth sharing. (They are also locally owned and operated)

jamie

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2007
Thanks for the review! I was wondering when they were going to open...I guess they have! Are they open for lunch & dinner?

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
I think it's in the shopping center with Tusker's Furniture and The Melting Pot, across from Seascape and just west of the outlet mall. Is that right?

iomiam

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
Point Washington
Wonderful Sushi!

My family went to Sushimoto this past Wednesday and really enjoyed it. My son loved their shrimp tempura - had to have 2 helpings! And they didn't even look at him crossed eyed when he asked for ketchup:yikes:(He's 9)

hutch

Beach Lover
Sushimoto Review

My family went to Sushimoto this past Wednesday and really enjoyed it. My son loved their shrimp tempura - had to have 2 helpings! And they didn't even look at him crossed eyed when he asked for ketchup:yikes:(He's 9)

Sushimoto is wonderful! I usually will not write a dining review until I been there a couple of time. The sushi is great but please try their soups. I had a bowl of Vegetable Udon (white Japanese noodle in a broth) and it was wonderful. Warning one bowl is enough for two people. They were very busy for a Tuesday night with in-house diners and togo orders, but the service was excellent. Sushimoto is family run and owners are very friendly and will please most everyone.

meamea

Beach Comber
Sep 5, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Sushimoto great

We have eaten at Sushimoto twice and plan to visit frequently. Andy, the owner and sushi chef, not only makes good sushi but entertains us.
He will make any sushi that you want. Our friends lived on the west coast and had him make all sorts of exotic dishes. Try it! You will have good food and a few laughs.