1. Summer's End Clearance Sale Everything 30-50% off at Moon Creek Gallery in Grayton Beach Plaza on 283! Your favorite SoWal Photo Prints, Matted Prints, Framed Prints, SoWal T-shirts & Hats.

Sushimoto is GOOD!

Discussion in 'Dining and Food' started by javajunkie, Sep 2, 2009.

1. javajunkie

javajunkie Beach Comber

My husband, sister, and I visited Sushimoto this afternoon and all 3 agree the Sushi is the best we have had in South Walton. We ordered 6 rolls and they were all fantastic but my personal favorite was the Bacon Roll. This roll has bacon, crab salad, and avocados with a price of $4.96! For dessert we tried the Cheese Cake Tempura and it was different, but in a good way:)
    We usually only rave about "30A" Restaurants but thought this one was definitely worth sharing. (They are also locally owned and operated)

2. jamie

jamie Beach Lover

Thanks for the review! I was wondering when they were going to open...I guess they have! Are they open for lunch & dinner?

3. DuneAHH

DuneAHH Beach Fanatic

Where is Sushimoto located?

4. Miss Critter

Miss Critter Beach Fanatic

I think it's in the shopping center with Tusker's Furniture and The Melting Pot, across from Seascape and just west of the outlet mall. Is that right?

5. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

never heard of it.

6. jamie

jamie Beach Lover

Yes, MissCritter is correct...that's where it is.

7. iomiam

iomiam Beach Lover

Wonderful Sushi!

My family went to Sushimoto this past Wednesday and really enjoyed it. My son loved their shrimp tempura - had to have 2 helpings! And they didn't even look at him crossed eyed when he asked for ketchup:yikes:(He's 9)

8. hutch

hutch Beach Lover

Sushimoto Review

Sushimoto is wonderful! I usually will not write a dining review until I been there a couple of time. The sushi is great but please try their soups. I had a bowl of Vegetable Udon (white Japanese noodle in a broth) and it was wonderful. Warning one bowl is enough for two people. They were very busy for a Tuesday night with in-house diners and togo orders, but the service was excellent. Sushimoto is family run and owners are very friendly and will please most everyone.

9. meamea

meamea Beach Comber

Sushimoto great

We have eaten at Sushimoto twice and plan to visit frequently. Andy, the owner and sushi chef, not only makes good sushi but entertains us.
    He will make any sushi that you want. Our friends lived on the west coast and had him make all sorts of exotic dishes. Try it! You will have good food and a few laughs.