• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Ashley

Beach Lover
Aug 10, 2006
Panama City Florida
www.myspace.com
Hey Everyone,

The Sweater Puppets are playing at Pandora's this Saturday starting at 7:00. Come on over and bring your dancing shoes. Our new cd is for sale, we also have new tshirt styles, not to mention koozies. Hope to see everyone there!

-Ashley

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I hope Rick doesn't rearrange the letters on the sign like he did for the Mossy Head Boys. I cannot believe that sign stayed up for two days.

4dogs

Beach Lover
Mar 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Saturday

Hey Everyone,

The Sweater Puppets are playing at Pandora's this Saturday starting at 7:00. Come on over and bring your dancing shoes. Our new cd is for sale, we also have new tshirt styles, not to mention koozies. Hope to see everyone there!

-Ashley
What kind of music is it? Bluegrass? Is it casual?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
It is very casual, and I'd describe the music as more Folk oriented. Google them to find their myspace page, and you can hear some samples -- funn stuff.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
What did the letters say once rearranged? Last week we were "The Swater Puppets" once at Scully's in Fort Walton we were "The Sweater Puppies"

Instead of MOSSYHEAD BOYS, the "MO" was switched out for two other letters.

_ _SSYHEAD BOYS. -- Use your imagination.

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
I hope Rick doesn't rearrange the letters on the sign like he did for the Mossy Head Boys. I cannot believe that sign stayed up for two days.

I can't believe it either, but you wouldn't believe how hard I laughed when I saw the changes that he made.

4dogs

Beach Lover
Mar 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
I was there tonight (Saturday). It was my first time there. I enjoyed the music and atmosphere.
Matter of fact I had a charming, black haired male sitting on my lap for awhile. BUT his life partner stole him away from me.
I miss you Sammy !!!!!