• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

keaneds

Beach Comber
May 20, 2010
I have looked for this information in several places but I cannot verify. I read elsewhere that Sweet Jenny's is closed. If this is so my wife will be devastated. We found it last year and she fell in love. Can someone tell me if they have close permanently?

Thanks in advance for any responses

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
Yes they are closed for good. Orange Leaf, a frozen yogurt store, is now in the former Sweet Jeni's space.

keaneds

Beach Comber
May 20, 2010
Thanks CCK. She is taking the news surprisingly well. I have a couple of other places I would like to try and hopefully she will like them as well.

Orange Leaf Yogurt

Beach Comber
May 14, 2012
Sorry for the bad news, keaneds, but our frozen yogurt shop, Orange Leaf, had a great first summer. It's a self-serve style, where you can make your own combination of flavors and add any toppings you like from our topping bar -- from fresh fruit to gummy bears. I hope you and your wife find it a decent alternative. I know Sweet Jeni's was well loved on 30-A...Jeni and her kids come into Orange Leaf fairly regularly, as a matter of fact. They are great folks!