• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Anyone remember the band Synrgy? Syn-R-G They used to play at 331 Thurs- Sat all last summer. They ended up "breaking up" because the lead singer moved to Tennessee?

Well for those who remember them...I just accidentally called Mike, the lead singer. I guess one wild night I got his number and put it into my phone under the name Mikey. Trying to call another Sowal Mike aka "Little Mike" I accidentally called this Mike from the band. I had to identify myself as "the girl who always requested Love Train".

Anyway...much to my delight it turns out the guys still play weddings, corporate events, ect. So they in fact are NOT gone, but around when you really need them! :clap_1:

Whitey...you will truly apprectiate this thread.

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
Kimmifunn said:
Anyone remember the band Synrgy? Syn-R-G They used to play at 331 Thurs- Sat all last summer. They ended up "breaking up" because the lead singer moved to Tennessee?

Well for those who remember them...I just accidentally called Mike, the lead singer. I guess one wild night I got his number and put it into my phone under the name Mikey. Trying to call another Sowal Mike aka "Little Mike" I accidentally called this Mike from the band. I had to identify myself as "the girl who always requested Love Train".

Anyway...much to my delight it turns out the guys still play weddings, corporate events, ect. So they in fact are NOT gone, but around when you really need them! :clap_1:

Whitey...you will truly apprectiate this thread.
That is also one of the teams on The Apprentice. :D

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
jessifunn said:
OMG!! at least the number was in your phone and not somewhere else!
I mean...I almost died. :funn:

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
Agh! Hear I am listening to my iTunes radio and swtich to another station and it's only one of our favs "Let's Get Married". Syn-R-G loved to play this!

Kim...don't lie. You have called him before and meant to! I know this for a fact! This time might have been an accident...

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
whiteyfunn said:
Agh! Hear I am listening to my iTunes radio and swtich to another station and it's only one of our favs "Let's Get Married". Syn-R-G loved to play this!

Kim...don't lie. You have called him before and meant to! I know this for a fact! This time might have been an accident...
Maybe He's the one!!!!