• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mike Jones

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2008
1. no knives
2. only one chair per ten feet of beach
3. help pick up garbage
4. no set up until 8 am

30aconcerned

Beach Lover
Oct 26, 2012
Really, what gives these beach chair-hog guys the right to set up their mostly uncomfortable chairs taking up their disproportionate share of what little beach is available? Their actions are growing like the cancerous greed they are exhibiting!

TimeIsFree

Beach Lover
Sep 25, 2008
According to the website, the meeting is now on Tue 9/2 @ 9am.

Will there be a roll call of vendors? What will happen to those not attending this "mandatory" meeting? Will their permits be revoked?

or better yet, maybe not renewed next time? that'll get some people's attention, but i'm sure they've not got recourse (b@lls) to do something like that. at a minimum, the absentees should have to submit a written reason for not attending. We all know peeps who think their shiite don't stink and never seem to have to answer for why they don't / won't follow the guidelines... oh wait, i forgot the tears...

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Beach enforcement varies their enforcement. This is a quick summer financial windfall for vendors. One setup $30.00 +/- /Day x 7days $210.00 times 10 weeks = $2100.00
And some vendors have multiple setups on multiple beaches.Do the rest of the math.....I would think they ( vendors) would want to keep their noses clean.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
This bunch really needs to shape up.

Lots of $$$ at stake and they all think they Own the beach.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
WJHG 7 @ 6:00 tonight had a few minute spot with tape from this mornings meeting...I bet there was a heated debate. Looked like a lot of locals, didn't appear to be ALL vendors..