• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Food Truck Alert!
Temperley's British Eatery will be in Grayton Beach today in front of 30A Local Properties near Chanticleer.

Fish & Chips!I

Facebook post:

FacAll-right, all-right, all-right. It's a fun-filled weekend here, so we are posting our schedule for the coming week of April 30th to May 5th early to give everyone time to decide which great spot to go to.

Tuesday, April 30th - Tyndall AFB - 11 am - 1 pm
Tuesday, April 30th - Tuesday with Temperley's and the Taproom - 6 pm - 8 pm
Wednesday, May 1st - Tyndall AFB - 11 am - 1 pm
Wednesday, May 1st - Hammock Bay Freeport - 5 pm - 730 pm
Thursday, May 2nd - 30A Local Properties - 11 am - 1 pm
Friday, May 3rd - Behavioral Health Clinic - 11 am - 1 pm
Friday, May 3rd - Thunder Beach Evening Concert - 6 pm - ???
Saturday, May 4th - St. Peters British Fayre in Tallahassee - 9 am - 3 pm (eastern time)
Saturday, May 4th - Thunder Beach Evening Concert - 6 pm - ???
Sunday, May 5th - Sam's Club on 23rd - 11 am - 2 pm

We have plenty of great spots for you to get your fish and chips fix this week, so don't miss the bus. And if for some reason you do, be sure to get on over to the restaurant, Temperley's British Eatery (also known as Eat My Pasty) on Hwy 79 S at All-right, all-right, all-right.

FB_IMG_1556809430863.jpg

bob bob

Beach Fanatic
Mar 29, 2017
SRB
30a local properties is a great neighbor to Chanticleer and Grayton Corner Cafe. :sarc:

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
Would love more food trucks in Grayton Beach!
I think they are only allowed if invited on to private property and even then maybe just temporary for special events.

Most people don't want to hurt local restaurants' business. And of course local restaurants don't want food trucks anywhere near.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Crap..I missed it. Some real fish and chips would have been awesome for lunch today. Thoroughly doused in malt vinegar!