• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kiefer

Beach Crab
Feb 26, 2008
I have found a lost male terrier dog in the Rosemary Beach/Seacrest Beach area. He's been lost since at least Saturday, and I'm trying to help him find his owner.

Please call me if you have any information or ideas that might be helpful.

Thanks for your help.

Bryan Kiefer
850-830-2843

hnooe

Beach Fanatic
Jul 21, 2007
Just a Question: Do you think the dog may have one of those imbedded ID tags (microchip)--any Vet could could find that out.

Kiefer

Beach Crab
Feb 26, 2008
I took him to Dr. Barry's office near Sandestin to have him scanned for an embedded chip, but he doesn't have one.

The frustrating part is he was running around all day on Saturday and he had an ID tag hanging from his collar. But when he finally came to me on Tuesday, the tag was gone.

I posted flyers all over the east end of 30-A today, so I'm hoping to get some luck.

On a postive note, he is getting along well with my two golden retrievers and happy to be part of our pack! Several people have expressed an interest in adopting him, but I'm holding out hope to get him back to his original family.

Thanks to all.

Bryan

hnooe

Beach Fanatic
Jul 21, 2007
I took him to Dr. Barry's office near Sandestin to have him scanned for an embedded chip, but he doesn't have one.

The frustrating part is he was running around all day on Saturday and he had an ID tag hanging from his collar. But when he finally came to me on Tuesday, the tag was gone.

I posted flyers all over the east end of 30-A today, so I'm hoping to get some luck.

On a postive note, he is getting along well with my two golden retrievers and happy to be part of our pack! Several people have expressed an interest in adopting him, but I'm holding out hope to get him back to his original family.

Thanks to all.

Bryan

Bryan --You are doing the right thing--God Bless You!

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
Poor little guy, terriers love their people, I'm sure he misses his(makes me wonder why they always bolt when you open the door).

I will offer this one warning...you have been living with a terrier for three days now....You are in danger of being TERRIERIZED. If he goes home you will be looking for one of your own soon after. Once you go terrier, you never go back.....or you run screaming for the sanity of a faithful Golden Retriever.