• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
A thank-you is in order for T.Cline. Her wonderful and beautiful portraits of Alaqua Animal Rescue dogs-- and commissioned dogs also-- will surely help Laurie Hood and staff this winter. There are so many really cool dogs and cats ready to go home! My husband and I LOVE our portrait of our Chihuahua, Chile. Best gift ever says Marty! Your Pal, Amy

thanks so much Amy! so glad you and Marti loved the painting!

FYI, I sent a check to Alaqua Animal Refuge this week for $700.00 !! thanks so much to all who participated in the Going to the Dogs pet portrait project.

I still have many more portraits to finish so I will be continuing to send money to the refuge!

Last edited:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com

FYI, I sent a check to Alaqua Animal Refuge this week for $700.00 !! thanks so much to all who participated in the Going to the Dogs pet portrait project.

I still have many more portraits to finish so I will be continuing to send money to the refuge!

you are a busy woman these days, huh??? love the artwork, as always. all special doggies.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach

:bow:You are truly wonderful!:bow: