• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Glendale
The 2018 Election cycle is now history and I want to thank each citizen who voted, particularly those who voted for me in the August Republican Primary and today in the General Election. It is very humbling to have your name on a ballot and for your fellow citizens to vote for you. Thank you and God bless you! Now it is time to put aside the hard-fought election and work together to improve our county.

To the people of District 2, I am your advocate and will try my best to expand your opportunities and improve your quality of life. I am here to serve you.

To our employees, I am a fellow employee and we all work for the citizens of Walton County. My job is to help you be more effective and make working for our county something to be proud of.

I am a conservative Republican and hold to those principles. With that said, I intend to work hard for every citizen of Walton County, Republican, Democrat and non-partisan, conservative or liberal, activist and casual participant in our process. I owe so many so much, but I have promised no special favors and owe rich and poor, young and old, North and South equally. I will listen to you and study the issues and then vote as my conscience and principles dictate with the aim always to make Walton County a better place for all.

Thank you again for your trust in me. I look forward to meeting you and listening to your ideas and concerns in the coming days as we all work to make Walton County a better place to live and work. Consider this a personal invitation to each one of you to join me November 20th at 8:30 for our swearing in ceremony. This is our victory and I appreciate all the hard work of so many people. God Bless each of you.

Attachments

• thank you.jpg
    thank you.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 45

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Nice post Danny - best of luck to you in all your endeavors! I encourage every citizen to get involved to help move Walton County forward while protecting our way of life and natural resources.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I voted for you too. I was worried about a strong Bear Bryant write-in.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
You're welcome.