• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

huskerfan

Beach Lover
Aug 12, 2006
I am very thankful for many things but today I am just really thankful for my 4 beautiful dogs. They want so little and give so much. Happy Easter everyone!

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Happy Easter Huskerfan to you and your doggies and to Rudy. Mine is a camera hog, she is quite the poser.

huskerfan

Beach Lover
Aug 12, 2006
Huskerfan, which one was the one called Zeppelin??? I see Lola. They are all so cute!

We changed Zeppelin's name to Rowdy......for some reason Zep just didn't fit him but Rowdy does. He is such a great dog. We love him so much! :D

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I am very thankful for many things but today I am just really thankful for my 4 beautiful dogs. They want so little and give so much. Happy Easter everyone!

So happy to see you on SoWal and see the pups- they are some lucky dogs!!:clap:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I feel like the lucky one! We could not imagine life without them. They are two great dogs!:love: Happy Easter!!

I am thankful for people like you, huskerfan! This is one of the best stories to come off this board. Thank you so much for the wonderful update on your furry family! :wave: Hoppy Easter to you and yours!

I love dogs, too. Even ones that bark too much. :love: