• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
He let me hang 11 prints in there yesterday in the main dining room. Y'all check them out. Enjoyed the brunch too Dave, missed you though. ;-)

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
kurt said:
He let me hang 11 prints in there yesterday in the main dining room. Y'all check them out. Enjoyed the brunch too Dave, missed you though. ;-)

You'll usually find me on top.....(DO NOT GO THERE RO or LL)...at the bar, but I will be honored to look in at the KURT PICTURE SHOW! Congrats to you AND B&A!!!

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
That's great, Kurt. I think your photography is very beautiful. How long will your work be displayed?

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
Sueshore said:
You'll usually find me on top.....(DO NOT GO THERE RO or LL)...!!
Now, wait a minute! You're allowed to tease Mermaid about her asking "who blows?" but no one's allowed to touch your comment! No fair! :rotfl:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Sueshore said:
You'll usually find me on top.....(DO NOT GO THERE RO or LL)...at the bar, but I will be honored to look in at the KURT PICTURE SHOW! Congrats to you AND B&A!!!

Sueshore! Me too. Always up top. I think I spent half my salary there...every summer. Moe and Kim are the best!!! :clap_1:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
peapod1980 said:
Now, wait a minute! You're allowed to tease Mermaid about her asking "who blows?" but no one's allowed to touch your comment! No fair! :rotfl:

My friend Mermaid knows where my mind goes!!! And yes, I reserve the right to try and stop RO and LL at anytime...granted, it is a FULL time job and I will not have success all the time....but a gull can try can't she??? hee hee hee

Kfunn...On top is the place to be...great drinks, food and folks! I had the honor of striking up a conversation with a young couple from NOLA on the day after they had returned from seeing their home for the first time after K-biatch. He was still in a state of shock, but knew where to come to soothe his soul. I got the best feeling paying for their meal...and also told them to try out Blue Orleans for a touch of home!!