• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Babyblue

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
:rotfl:

I hear ya nmosley....I am in a good mood today. Flying down this weekend to visit paradise. Using up the second of the ten days of vacation I get every year. Have to work to get ahead from all the looses and stupid decisions I made in the stock market years ago. I will drink a few cools one's for ya and leave you with this:

The three best jobs in the world are:
1. Designated hitter for a major league baseball team.
2. Meteorologist for a television affiliate station.
3. Investment advisor.
What other jobs can you fail 70% of the time and still be considered good at your job?:rotfl:

Hey, being a pilot is the best job ever!

Babyblue

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
Any of you Atlanta folks interested in splitting the cost of a charter flight this weekend? Leave PDK Friday around 6'ish and return Sunday around 7'ish. Arriving at Destin on Friday. Good weekend to check out the market place.

Last edited:

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Any of you Atlanta folks interested in splitting the cost of a charter flight this weekend? Leave PDK Friday around 6'ish and return Sunday around 7'ish. Arriving at Destin on Friday. Good weekend to check out the market place.

My buddy Goofer here might take you up on that offer.

46032be3-000b2-0336c-400cb8e1

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I heard that the pound has jumped over the two dollar mark. :shock: I wonder if we will see more Brits buying in the area any time soon?

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
I heard that the pound has jumped over the two dollar mark. :shock: I wonder if we will see more Brits buying in the area any time soon?

I imagine there would be a few who would "invest" their ?s in a $400,000 condo that will soon be worth $350,000. Since they'll experience BOTH the $ and RE declining at the same time, the Brit ?s they've "invested" will tank at faster clip (Locking one's investment into a depreciating currency in a declining market isn't the smartest move on the planet).

Last edited:

flyforfun

Beach Fanatic
Oct 20, 2006
Birmingham, Al

Now the Brits and Europeans....they really know how to party and enjoy life! We could use a few more down here to lighten things up a little! :party: