The Florida we were looking for....

Discussion in 'Say Hello to SoWal!' started by JoshandLindsey Jimenez, Feb 20, 2012.

1. JoshandLindsey Jimenez

JoshandLindsey Jimenez Beach Comber

Finally! Lindsey and Josh here and we'd just like to say Hello. We are Seattle natives that just spent the last 4 months in Hawaii relaxing on Kailua's turquoise beaches. We decided we want to be closer to family so we hopped on a plane to San Fran, bought a van and road tripped all the way here. Adventure of a lifetime. To be honest...when we got here we were a little in shock and disappointed after spending the last week in Panama City:sosad: but after taking a drive on 30A we have recaptured our prior excitement over Florida and can't wait to start a new chapter here. We are currently looking for a humble abode around Rosemary Beach so if anyone has any inside info feel free to pass it on. I'll buy you a drink for your time! Thanks guys and see you around.....
    Josh and Lindsey

2. Kurt Lischka

Kurt Lischka Admin Staff Member

3. Teresa

Teresa SoWal Guide Staff Member

Welcome and may the adventure continue in SoWal!

4. GingeratDRHorton

GingeratDRHorton Beach Comber

So are you looking to rent or own. I sell homes across from Rosemary and we have a great promotion right now with $20,000 off. The least expensive home you can get here would be around $180,000. That is a great deal. Let me know if you want any information

5. saycheezz

saycheezz Beach Lover

Very nice story. We can hook you up with a good friend that is a realtor in rosemary beach - are you still in the market ?