• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JoshandLindsey Jimenez

Beach Comber
Feb 20, 2012
Rosemary Beach
Finally! Lindsey and Josh here and we'd just like to say Hello. We are Seattle natives that just spent the last 4 months in Hawaii relaxing on Kailua's turquoise beaches. We decided we want to be closer to family so we hopped on a plane to San Fran, bought a van and road tripped all the way here. Adventure of a lifetime. To be honest...when we got here we were a little in shock and disappointed after spending the last week in Panama City:sosad: but after taking a drive on 30A we have recaptured our prior excitement over Florida and can't wait to start a new chapter here. We are currently looking for a humble abode around Rosemary Beach so if anyone has any inside info feel free to pass it on. I'll buy you a drink for your time! Thanks guys and see you around.....
Josh and Lindsey

GingeratDRHorton

Beach Comber
Apr 10, 2012
So are you looking to rent or own. I sell homes across from Rosemary and we have a great promotion right now with $20,000 off. The least expensive home you can get here would be around $180,000. That is a great deal. Let me know if you want any information

saycheezz

Beach Lover
May 25, 2013
Very nice story. We can hook you up with a good friend that is a realtor in rosemary beach - are you still in the market ?