• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Freeport facts

Beach Comber
Jun 26, 2017
Freeport area
Why would 3 candidates who....
1. Has been on council for 8 years and has done nothing more than share information concerning legislature that anyone can get on line!
2. Two candidates, who have never stepped inside council chambers in the past 3 years except for the last 4 months!
3. Have never been seen volunteering their time for anything having to do with the City!

Now I say isn't that the most DYNAMIC thing you have ever experienced? What makes any if them think they have what it takes to WORK to take Freeport into the future?

Please take this seriously and do what is right for Freeport.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Listen, I really appreciate your effort, but I want to know When and How, the City of Freeport is going to Pay Back the County Taxpayers for the loan it skated on...

I give a :poop: about much else in your city. You have an independent city / municipality / town / etc., how about someone runs it correctly???:bang:

If that's you, give a solution.

Freeport facts

Beach Comber
Jun 26, 2017
Freeport area
Listen, I really appreciate your effort, but I want to know When and How, the City of Freeport is going to Pay Back the County Taxpayers for the loan it skated on...

I give a :poop: about much else in your city. You have an independent city / municipality / town / etc., how about someone runs it correctly???:bang:

If that's you, give a solution.
Well it is not me but that election is also taking place a new Mayor would provide new leadership and replacing a non working council member would really help especially one so negative.
When and what was the loan you are referencing

kayti elliott

Beach Lover
Feb 19, 2014
Freeport
Freeport is north of the bay isn't it? I thought the south Walton elites wanted to separate from the inferior beings across the bridge so why would Freeport municipal politics be a concern?

SBHarrisedMe

Beach Comber
Jun 21, 2017
Freeport
Why would 3 candidates who....
1. Has been on council for 8 years and has done nothing more than share information concerning legislature that anyone can get on line!
2. Two candidates, who have never stepped inside council chambers in the past 3 years except for the last 4 months!
3. Have never been seen volunteering their time for anything having to do with the City!

Now I say isn't that the most DYNAMIC thing you have ever experienced? What makes any if them think they have what it takes to WORK to take Freeport into the future?

Please take this seriously and do what is right for Freeport.

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Glendale
Would you mind identifying which candidates you are slamming Freeport Facts? How about telling us why you support who you support rather than sling innuendo and nebulous "facts."

Jim Tucker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Freeport is north of the bay isn't it? I thought the south Walton elites wanted to separate from the inferior beings across the bridge so why would Freeport municipal politics be a concern?
Freeport is south of I-10 therefore South Walton. And will become more and more essential to South Waltons future...

Freeport facts

Beach Comber
Jun 26, 2017
Freeport area
Would you mind identifying which candidates you are slamming Freeport Facts? How about telling us why you support who you support rather than sling innuendo and nebulous "facts."
The 3 are Elizabeth Brannon, Amanda Green, and Boots McCormick.
Supporting Janice McLean probably the hardest working council member in the county who cares and knows more about this city than anyone, she goes to meetings all over the state, sits on boards, is passionate about the waterways in Walton county and has invested all of her spare time trying to help. Kevin Bloom, a man of great knowledge who is well versed in business, legislature, what it will take to help Freeport progress and who is personally vested in the community. Jennifer Laird, a Freeport native lives, runs a business, and supports her family n Freeport, a person who votes whichever way is best for the city who is not swayed by pressures from anyone and has no personal agenda in the council chambers.
Those 3 candidates are truly dynamic!