• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Abby E

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Mar 1, 2016
South Walton FL
1.jpg

Prepare for a lucid experience as The Indigo play their debut album, "Future Self Only Dreams" (as well as some extra treats), under the beautiful oaks at Hibiscus Coffee and Guesthouse in Grayton Beach, FL on Thursday, May 27. Food and drinks will be available for purchase from Grayton Beach Catering, and seating is first-come-first-served.

$10 Tickets ---> PURCHASE HERE.

Doors open at 6pm , music starts at 7pm

The Backyard of Love is located on the grounds of Hibiscus Coffee and Guesthouse in beautiful Grayton Beach where kicking back is a requirement.To learn more, please visit www.hibiscusflorida.com. Call 850-231-2733 or email home@hibiscusflorida.com with any questions. Follow Hibiscus Coffee and Guesthouse on Facebook for daily inspiration.

Read more: Hibiscus Cafe | Sowal.com

2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
Title says Indigo Girls and the rest simply says Indigo. I believe there is an error somewhere. I am owed 5x10$ now!
excuse me 5x$12.50

Last edited:

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
Title says Indigo Girls and the rest simply says Indigo. I believe there is an error somewhere. I am owed 5x10$ now!
excuse me 5x$12.50
This is nearly as egregious as back in 2007 when a title read
”The Rolling Stones play Blue Orleans, tickets $5” . I bought 12 tickets and when I and my party got there it turned out it was only The “Rolling” Steenos!!! GD Gator that Cajun Cracker!

Last edited: