• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
at Coco's is 60 oz. That is 4 oz. shy of a half gallon is it not? :party:

:love:
You got that right, and it isn't the first 60 oz Jumbo one that gets you. It is the second one, the tiny little 12oz-I-need another-drink (ie: make-you-feel-like-a-pansy Margarita) which knocks you off your feet. :drink: :puke:

Last edited:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
You got that right, and it isn't the first 60 oz Jumbo one that gets you. It is the second one, the tiny little 12oz-make-you-feel-like-a-pansy Margarita which knocks you off your feet. :drink: :puke:

I can attest to this. ;-)

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
But Kitty, I'll bet it's not as good as Mr. BR's.:funn:

No one makes margaritas as good as your husband's and I'm surprised that Miss Kitty could even look another one in the face after last week! Any other margarita would pale in comparison, so I"m betting Miss Kitty was merely out enjoying Rapunzel's good conversation. There could be no other reason. :razz:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
You are correct Mermy. I'll never be able to look at another margarita again...Mr. Dr. BR has spoiled me for life. Imagine our surprise when Spidey showed up at our table. I had one of his hugs for dessert. :love:

Here's Mr. BR's recipe:

2 qt. pitcher of good ice
6 oz. Tequila gold
12 oz. margarita mix (we used to do just 6 but got too loopy - LOL)
4 wedges navel orange
8 wedges lime
4 wedges lemon
3 oz. Cointreau

Shake well. Pour into four salted glasses, dividing fruit equally.

Add 1 oz, of Grand Marnier to each glass.

Sheila

SoWal Insider
Here's Mr. BR's recipe:

2 qt. pitcher of good ice
6 oz. Tequila gold
12 oz. margarita mix (we used to do just 6 but got too loopy - LOL)
4 wedges navel orange
8 wedges lime
4 wedges lemon
3 oz. Cointreau

Shake well. Pour into four salted glasses, dividing fruit equally.

Add 1 oz, of Grand Marnier to each glass.

Sorry I missed out. I was ailing that night. This sounds like it could have cured me. Or killed me! Either way I would've been happy! :D