• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

up4golf

Beach Lover
Nov 23, 2007
sheep writes to much. go back and listen to your bg's disc you probably don't have any biggie sounds.

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal
The sheepster has found a perfect place to be in Naples. He speaks plainly when the pool guy screws up. Sheepster, your're going to need O2 up there.

Last edited:

TheSheep

Beach Fanatic
Jan 30, 2007
Farms
tinyurl.com
The sheepster has found a perfect place to be in Naples. He speaks plainly when the pool guy screws up. Sheepster, your're going to need O2 up there.
It's a dream home, yes, we are very lucky in all respects. Our pool guy, he's from the Land Of Alamo Winners, is a grrl. Loverly young lady who I always leave cookies and either cold milk or a Jarritos. :D

TheSheep

Beach Fanatic
Jan 30, 2007
Farms
tinyurl.com
Wishing to update, there are 37 Lessor-Landlord co-joint ventures that we have introduced, with no profit incentive, to this financial reality.

ClintClint

Beach Fanatic
Jul 2, 2008
Hey Mutton Head, you're getting good advice from the members. NOW TAKE IT
I hope this works on your planet, but not here. The complex nature of your scam, excuse me--I meal deal, is a guarantee that the attorneys will be the only people to make any money.
Sarcasm aside, Shelly, Smilin Joe, and Elgordoboy are knowledgeable and straight forward with their advice. It's good that you have confidence in your abilities, but including myself, you are getting well-intentioned advice from four fairly sophisticated investors/owners. Unless your motives are not good, I suggest you work with the other party to equitably dissolve this arrangement
to avoid the very, very, high probability that this will end ugggggly.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Skeeter...save your angst for something worthwhile. :wave:

ClintClint

Beach Fanatic
Jul 2, 2008
You're right Miss Kitty--AGAIN!
I just can't help giving my 2 cents when I can see a wreck about to happen!

TheSheep

Beach Fanatic
Jan 30, 2007
Farms
tinyurl.com
Hey Mutton Head, you're getting good advice from the members. NOW TAKE IT
Sorry to have plucked your sore spot, Skeets, I wasn't aiming for your head, I promise.
I hope this works on your planet, but not here. The complex nature of your scam, excuse me--I meal deal, is a guarantee that the attorneys will be the only people to make any money.[/quote[Quite not, nothing complex at all, Skeets, of course complexity is in the brain of the (least) beholding. :D
Sarcasm aside, Shelly, Smilin Joe, and Elgordoboy are knowledgeable and straight forward with their advice. It's good that you have confidence in your abilities, but including myself, you are getting well-intentioned advice from four fairly sophisticated investors/owners. Unless your motives are not good, I suggest you work with the other party to equitably dissolve this arrangement
to avoid the very, very, high probability that this will end ugggggly.
No, don't think so, Skeets, all is well I am so impressed that you would take time from your busy day to think about l'il ole TheSheep :clap: sarcasm aside, of course.:cool:

MOF, Skeets, several members of this fine Forum have emailed with questions, I believe at least two have entered into this equity sharing arrangement, one as a Landlord, another as a Tenant, separate properties. For you see, Skeets, everyone is well served in this arrangements, Skeets, but do as you like, Skeets, no nevermind to me, Skeets, none at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.