• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fisher

Beach Fanatic
Sep 19, 2005
I'm looking at two homes recently sold by Centex for $525Kish that are exactly the same, next door on each side, to one bought in March 2006 for $725K. I dast to ask what they has to do with L-L JVs?

Because at the beginning of this thread you were saying " we got some goody-goody equity" --doesn't appear to be any goody-goody equity here for the many reasons noted in several posts above. Actually, looks more like baaaady, baaaaaady equity.

Last edited:

TheSheep

Beach Fanatic
Jan 30, 2007
Farms
tinyurl.com
I don't understand. How does Sheep get paid in this deal?
TheSheep doesn't. WTS, TheCompleteSheep is assisting clients, potential clients and the Landlord-Lessee community as a whole. Clients are humanoids, many have moved to SW FL and want not to pay rent for a couple of years until Sheep Beach Development Company finishes our entitlement/permitting work. They are pre-sales on SF lots or condos. Email me if you want particulars on the Sheep Beach Development Company, AA.;-)

Edited: There is no reason why one should not discern a commish if one weds two parties to this wunnerful transactional state of realty matrimony!

Last edited:

TheSheep

Beach Fanatic
Jan 30, 2007
Farms
tinyurl.com
Because at the beginning of this thread you were saying " we got some goody-goody equity" --doesn't appear to be any goody-goody equity here for the many reasons noted in several posts above. Actually, looks more like baaaady, baaaaaady equity.
If a Lessor makes a baddy-bad deal on an upside down Landlord equity, nothing can be done about baddy bad investment decisions. With risk there is reward or quicksand. There is an investment decision here for the Lessee to make. Caveat pooper.

In a sitch where the Landlord-Lessee both show positive gain, or not for that matter, turning rent money into (potential) ROI and securing a Lessee with good intentions over a long term, excactly what is so baddy-bad about that may I enqueer?

ClintClint

Beach Fanatic
Jul 2, 2008
I smell money laundering!!

ClintClint

Beach Fanatic
Jul 2, 2008
Knock , Knock
Who's there?
The Feds!!

TheSheep

Beach Fanatic
Jan 30, 2007
Farms
tinyurl.com
Mr. ClintClunt, if I were you, I'd spend more time trying to figure out land costs before you dump a bunch of your hard-inherited money into Draper Lake.

*snicker*

Status
Not open for further replies.